on 30 March 2010
I bought this cable to connect my laptop to the tv in order to use the tv as a monitor and it works great, just plugged in on each item and the tv was working as a monitor instantly. Thick, sturdy cable, just long enough at 3 metres, excellent value for money.
on 2 March 2010
3M SVGA HD15 pin Plug to HD15 pin Plug Cable Lead for Monitor, Projector, LCD, TFT Plasma Screen etc.. In Black, Premium Quality. I wasn't sure how good this was going to be, bearing in mind the low price but I was delighted. No ghosting- a perfect transfer of the screen of my Sony laptop to a 37 inch Panasonic LCD TV. Highly recommended
on 15 June 2010
Very Good Product. Works Great, just plug into a PC Input socket in your TV and the other into your device (laptop) and it will work nicely. Thanks!
on 30 July 2009
The product described was not 15 pin, but 14 pin cable, which arrived very quickly. Contacted seller, via e mail, about cable not being 15 pin. They sent 15 pin at no extra cost as a courtesy, which arrived the dext day! They did not want the 14 pin returned. How's that for customer satisfaction - Absolutely fantastic. Would highly recommend seller. Price is a bargain!
Now I can conect my laptop to my HD TV, which works perfectly, with the sound going through my amp. DVDs, iplayers, presentations and online music work wonderfully through the TV and amp from my laptop.
on 8 January 2011
Moved my 2006 windows xp PC downstairs and connected it to my 40inch LCD Samsung with these cables.
The quality is great. A Sharp 1080p picture quality fills the screen perfectly, 60hz refresh rate and no ghosting problems.
I'v tried youtubing highest quality vids, Div x movies, general streaming. Perfect

For those wishing to do the same thing remember the 1080p resolution on the screen will make the text, icons etc look really really small. So put the PC's display DPI up to 150% before tinkering with other custom settings to save yourself a lot of time and hassle and for the best results.
on 26 May 2012
Not a lot to say about this cable. It works, the signal appears to have very little loss (although haven't scientifically tested it). Used with a variety of laptops to a DLP projector and TV screen, and every thing Looks good.
on 14 June 2015
These work for low resolution RGB but don't support high res - I didn't realise this when I bought them and then wondered why I couldn't drive my computer monitor to it's full resolution. After reading up I realised their are different "grades" of RGB cables. If you only need low res then I am sure they work fine, but if you need high res or HD make sure you find cables that will support that.
I'm not sure that this is the highest quality VGA cable that you can get, but it is certainly adequate for me.

2 metres of cable might not be enough for me to judge adequately. But at that length, I don't see any degradation in picture quality with this lead.
Fits ports well too.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
on 4 March 2016
Works perfectly. Before using this, I was using a very cheap, outdated VGA cable that produced ghosting and wouldn't even allow me to use the maximum resolution of my monitor. This VGA cable is a perfect replacement. Everything looks sharp (by VGA standards), I see no ghosting artefacts and I can use my monitor at it's maximum resolution of 1440x900. The build quality is also quite solid. Nice thick cable, sturdy feel, you get the idea.

I've been using this for nearly a full 6 months now and have encountered no issues whatsoever. If you are in need of a quality VGA cable, this is a great choice. It's a perfect example of why you should pay a little extra for a quality product as opposed to buying a cheap cable and encountering issues later.
on 22 September 2012
product as described I am using this so I can watch films from my pc upstairs on my TV downstairs. no signal loss. I would recommend