on 7 June 2010
I enjoyed playing it, but it was a little too easy, with no real thinking involved, just following a bunch of instructions. I'd say it would only be good for someone aged up to 16 (I'm 22), as it didn't provide enough of a challenge.
on 7 January 2010
Good game, liked the puzzles & the story line but a little bit short (completed in 8 hours). If you like the traditional point & clicks then you will enjoy this game.
on 11 May 2010
Good game. Does what it says on the box. Hidden object plus puzzles. Story line a little weak but I don't play games like this for the story line!
on 10 September 2011
A bit disappointing. A basic game requiring little insight but passed an hour. It was quite an adult theme, so not suitable for youngsters.
on 31 May 2012
Having read and enjoyed all the books, I was looking forward to enjoying the game just as much but sadly I didn't. Perhaps I was expecting too much. I found it a very 'back and forth' game and although its a 'hidden object' game, I found the graphics were not as clear as perhaps they might. However, I will buy one more game to see if it's any different.
on 17 August 2010
great game easy to use, grt for all ages 100% value for money hours of fun
on 22 August 2013
.Rather odd to play and not well co-ordinated. But I persevered and got to the end. May be i am too fussy!
on 29 August 2014
Brought as a gift.
on 10 June 2010
My review on this product is that it was FAULTY and that it took several weeks and many emails to get a refund.
on 24 March 2015