on 26 June 2014
I wanted to wait for 6 months before I write a review so that I can rate this duvet in an honest way, whether I praise the seller or warn other buyers.

My first impression when I unpacked it was COMPLETE satisfaction (I seem to remember other reviews warning of an unpleasant smell or maybe my memory of those reviews were for another product that I steered away from). It didn't smell in the slightest. The quality of the material containing the filling is very high quality and still after 6 months feels very expensive. Not a single down feather has leaked through the fabric. The Duvet has lived up to and exceeded my expectations. I am very fussy about the quality of my duvet (I was replacing a similar high quality but much more expensive one). I would not have hesitated to send it back if I had felt in any way disappointed. I wholeheartedly AND confidently recommend purchase this duvet from this seller without the slightest hesitation based on quality and my satisfaction, without regard to its price, but at this price it is stunning ! I almost feel I have 'stolen' it . . . Thank you seller !
on 26 January 2012
This duvet is very good quality, it is lovely and warm it actually hugs your body.There are no feathers sticking out,unlike a feather duvet i purchased a few years ago.If you want warmth and comfort you buy this it's a very good price.
on 15 March 2013
This duvet is just BEAUTIFUL! Really snuggly, hugs your body (as other reviewers have said) without being a damned nuisance and wrapping itself round your legs. It is just totally, totally LOVELY in every respect, from the crinkly noise 'proper' duvets make to the way it is just so comfortable, comforting and enjoyable. I have always had raging insomnia and frankly, I thought that this purchase might help me to sleep a bit better. It certainly has done that and recently, I even went to sleep under it DURING THE DAY, for several hours. I might have done that twice in my whole life and this was the second time! This is my first 'proper' feather and down duvet and I treated myself because of the insomnia and because I wanted to make going to bed as pleasant as it can ever be for someone who struggles to sleep.

If you are worrying it will be too hot, DON'T be. It replaced a really thin, low-tog man-made duvet that I've been using right through the winter, because my bedroom gets very hot. Since using this duvet, I haven't ever been either too hot or too cold. It manages to somehow adjust itself to the right temperature.

I can't recommend this duvet enough, so if you are wondering whether or not to give it a go, my advice would be that you jump right on in!
on 30 August 2011
This quilt is excellent quality, the delivery was fast and I cannot recommend it or the suppliers highly enough, in fact it is so good that this is the third one I have purchased from them.
The quilt is not heavy, and is ideal for people who cannot have a lot of weight on their legs and body.
With previous quilts purchased from other various suppliers over the years I have needed at least one sheet and 2 blankets plus the quilt to keep me warm, but with this quilt all I need is a fitted bottom sheet there is no need for a top sheet, it makes it a joy to actually go to bed at night secure in the knowledge that you will be kept snug and warm.
on 19 January 2013
This duvet is very light but very warm and I am having a good nights sleep. Great product would recommend to family and friends.
on 9 October 2012
I was very pleased with this purchase and the price was very reasonable
indeed, just the job for those cold winter nights in scotland
on 3 November 2010
My son loves his new quilt. Great value for money. I looked at quilts in M&S and this is just a good but for a fraction of the price.
on 21 March 2013
I had been looking for a duvet for a while when I finally bought this one I was scared cus I really didn't want to be disappointed. And I was not it was been more than a month since I bought it and it is a great item!!! Love it wish I could buy it for everyone!!!
on 2 May 2012
good quality duvet,warm and cozy not too heavy no feathers sticking out just seems to envelope you,well worth the money.
on 24 December 2012
I am very pleased with the duvet, it is light, but warm, and keeps it:s shape, also happy with the packaging.