Size: Small|Colour: Black faux fur|Change
Price:£9.99 - £17.10

on 13 March 2013
Definitely worth the money you pay for staying warm despite the chilling cold weather.
Yet, please watch the size... Medium would probably be a little too big unless you have big ears as an average female
PS I would strongly recommend these to males, too!!!
on 4 April 2013
I love ear bags! I don't wear hats very often as I get too warm but my ears get cold so these are superb. These medium ones seem slightly bigger than my other pair though, so don't stay on as well.
on 20 January 2013
Great product - they stay really firmly on your ear and keep them toasty warm! One star knocked off as after prolonged wearing they do pinch a little, but not a big problem. I searched high and low for these and am thrilled to have found them!
on 25 December 2013
Fantastic - would recommend them to everyone. They are much better than banded ear muffs - less obtrusive, easy to put on and take off and they fit in your pocket. A good buy.
on 23 April 2014
Excellent product, such a great invention. Can't wear hats as always too big & mess up hair. These are really discreet under long hair & keep ears nice & warm :)
on 22 November 2015
Very nice earbags. Size medium was a little smaller than I anticipated out from prevous experience with Thinsulate earbags. Next time I will order soze large.
on 18 February 2015
Wish I'd found these a lot sooner, they are fantastic. If in doubt, would recommend the large size.
on 15 February 2017
Love these. They have kept my ears warm and can be conveniently stored in coat pockets. I am able to use them with in-ear wired headphones but they don't fit over my wireless headphones. They are a snug fit but I wouldn't be without them.
on 29 November 2016
Bought as a present for a friend who said they work really well and kept her ears warm while cycling. My friend also commented that they were so comfortable she'd been walking round inside with them, as she forgot she had them on!
on 4 February 2014
They are really good! I wear them all the time when I'm outside at the moment. They cut out the wind and stop ear ache in its tracks. A brilliant product and very simple, I'm amazed how they stay on. I thoroughly recommend them.

See one answered question