on 14 January 2013
Bought this platform mainly for home decorating,and it is absolutely superb,I can reach ceilings without the need for stepladders,the platform is long enough to move around on when hanging paper. Buy one of these and you will save yourself an amazing amount of time,I don't know how I ever managed without one.
on 21 October 2011
I have just retired and needed something to help with access to those awkward jobs around the house. This has made those jobs so much easier, I cannot believe I have been missing out for the last 50 years.
on 9 April 2010
I recently purchased an Odd Job Low Level Hop Up Platform for my work, simply because I needed an quick to use alternative to keep getting out, and climbing up on step-ladders, so this seemed to be a ideal item, and it has indeed proved to be so.
on 9 November 2012
I have just used platform for the first time . I know wish i had got one one of these platforms years ago it made papering more easy no more getting up and down ladders would recommend thise platform to any one wanting a good and well made platform
on 30 July 2014
I wasn't sure this was going to be all that great. it felt light and not as long as I had imagined . But in the last week I have had a lot of painting to do and it has been a little gem.I am over 16 stone and have felt as safe as house's on it.will come back and give it 5* when it lasts a bit
on 22 April 2016
Couldn't reach the ceiling comfortably, but this has fixed that problem. Very robust, although the folded item looks awkward. A bit more thought could have been put into the design. Feels very secure when you are on top of it though and has locking mechanisms. A good buy.
on 25 January 2013
This is a really useful product it's light strong and stable. Far easier than using a regular step ladder and a lot more stable.
on 6 May 2016
Great, Much more sturdy than using steps, much more confident now at doing all those jobs I put off because my balance isn't that good when not on the ground. (poor old gal) Locks solidly into place, even good as a bench for standing the paint tin on etc whilst standing on the ground. One of those purchases you wish you'd made years ago.
on 7 August 2015
Very stable, good size and price. Just the right height for working at ceiling level
But it creaks loudly when moving from one end to the other - very disconcerting.

It appears to be solidly made, properly assembled, no obvious defects, it's just noisy unless you stand still!
on 30 May 2016
This is a good stand, it allows you to move along a little bit more if you're painting up high. It does exhibit rather frightening creaking noises and I'm nowhere near the weight limit that the stand says it can handle... unnerving at first, but I've now got confidence that it's not going to snap under me.

Folds up nice and compactly for storage. Very light.

Would I like it to be just a bit higher? Maybe.

Better than using short step-ladders. Makes you appear kinda professional, even if you're really not.