Customer reviews

on 26 July 2010
Packed with sick shredding and dynamic filming tecnique The Present is a surf film that moves away from "rad big waves" and scene after scene of un eventfull surfing and shows you another world, a world away from big prize money and 3feet cheques. This is the world of soul surfers men and women who surf fpr the love of water, waves, travel, culture and freindship.

Filmed in locations such as Indonesia and Africa this is a film about the present sate of a more roots approach to sliding on waves.
on 12 July 2010
Just a note to say that you should beware this seller (findprice) if you are in a hurry for your purchase or expect reasonable, polite communication.
I bought the film as a birthday present for my brother in law, a surfer, and he really enjoyed it. Despite ordering in good time, in turned up weeks late and the seller didn't even have it in stock at the time they sold it to me, a fact they didn't let me know so I would have had the option to buy it elsewhere.
I'd recommend the film, you can get hold of it easily, not from this seller(!) - they have it in HMV.
Despite completely missing my bro in laws birthday and the advertised postage window, the seller offer's no compensation or apology. Don't go there.
on 20 January 2011
I just bought this and I would say its one of the best surf film's made. Really amazing filming, beautifully, lovingly put together. Entertaining. A joy to watch.