Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Pritt-Stick-Pack-4|Change
Price:£2.86+ Free shipping

on 20 February 2015
I think the photo is misleading as the sticks come unwrapped so it's difficult to know whether the are going to last or not or how old they are. Anyhow, they are for the kids so hopefully they'll last before they lose them!
on 11 May 2014
These glue sticks were smaller than I thought they would be. My own fault for not reading the description thoroughly. But the smaller size is actually better for me as they will be used by kids and this gives them a better handle on the glue stick. Happy accident! Would order again.
on 19 February 2015
Took a few days to arrive which I expected. Well packaged. The sticks are cute and are all undamaged in the packaging like the picture shows. Used for my fiddly things as well as smaller hands. Great price.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 November 2013
The sticks came promptly, but not in the original packaging illustrated, this is the only fault as with on-line orders you want to get precisely what you pay for. The four sticks are 11g each (NOT 10g, as described on the listing), solvent-free so exactly what I wanted.

I noticed some of the customers complained that the sticks were dry, mine are all fresh and usable, no complaints here.
on 11 October 2013
Interestingly I usually use a cheap supermarket glue stick (to stick two layers of thin card together to make bookmarks)....thought I'd buy a better quality.....but it doesn't stick!!! I made 20 bookmarks, put under heavy books as usual...left overnight, in the morning 90% hadn't stuck......really annoying....
on 14 October 2013
I always find the Pritt Stick glues the best quality for glue sticks and although they are a little bit more expensive than other makes, well worth the small additional cost. Good value for this pack.
on 5 March 2013
Purchased as I was tired of hunting for the elusive solo pritt stick we had in the house. These are small but that's a good thing as if the top gets left off they won't dry out very far; and you get lots so can keep in all sorts of handy places. Great speedy delivery too.
on 10 March 2014
Exactly what I needed, my daughter needed some for school and this is great value considering what you pay for just one. Highly recommended.
on 16 October 2014
Normal sized .Good sticking power. Good to have for eg making a paper bag to pack with small pieces paper eg labels from tins for recycling to council, so small pieces do not fall out of blue bag whilst being collected The Pritt sticks came right day for making bag that week so was ready to start the next weeks collection of" ruddy little pieces of paper "so took the hell out of it .T made the bag for me out of brown paper with big spots on which was round a bunch of flowers from Sainsbury's That bag has been collected today and that bag was" my right hand man" all week It made a big difference somehow . .Happy recycling with Pritt stick Thank you .
on 18 January 2016
Does what it says on the tin and keeps the stickiness unlike inferior brands. Father Christmas put one in each of my children's Christmas stockings which was nice of him. No more 'Mum, where's the glue?' They were good value and one is never enough.

See one answered question