Customer reviews

Kampa Rosie Wardrobe
Price:£34.95+ £4.95 shipping

on 21 June 2013
I would like to meet the person who wrote on the box "Very quick and easy to set up and dismantle"
have you ever done it? I pride myself as a qualified engineer and quite handy. Firstly no instructions, it took me 45 minutes to assemble and 15 minutes to take apart with use of hand grips. Incidently I broke one of the plastic corners putting it together.Certainly not looking forward to assembling when I go camping.As for the previous review be it 3ish years ago I cant understand he has not mentioned this problem perhaps he had some instructions.
The product Kampa Rosie Wardrobe is well made and sturdy.
on 6 August 2010
bought this item to go in an awning that is attached to our camper van. Well made and being able to use the top of the larder was the reason for the purchase. most larder units you can only use the interior as the top is just fabric but this unit comes with a seperate hard top so is ideal for keeping our kettle etc. good buy.
on 16 June 2014
We have had 2 of these cupboards, the first we returned before we had erected it as the plastic corners cracked when we put it together. We got a replacement and the same thing has happened. There are no instructions either. I would not buy this product and will be returning it.
on 25 October 2014