Customer reviews

on 17 September 2017
Bought for my 2 Year old Grandson's birthday. They have a long tiled corridor where I thought would be perfect to play with his older sister and me! I love the skittles, they are just waiting to be knocked over! They are sometimes a little difficult to get to stand up, but much easier on a hard floor. Hope he likes them because I think they are great and like all M&D toys well made.
on 12 April 2017
Very Beautiful and fantastic gift idea , My cousin Daughter love it
on 17 March 2017
Quick delivery and she loved it. Just turned two. Been in hospital for 3 months and this was the first time she did not need coaxing out of bed. Loved to get up and knock the little beasties over! Great gift
on 18 April 2017
They are very pretty but dont stand upright, not a chance a child could stand them up
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 October 2015
My 21 one month old loves these, good quality although they don't stay standing up terribly well.
on 1 September 2017
My Grandaughter loved these
on 21 July 2017
A little small and some of the toys don't stand up well but they're colourful and entertaining.
on 20 May 2017
Got these for my grandson and he loves them!
on 5 August 2015
This is a lovely little set, it is fun, colourful and you can play with them as individuals as well as bowling. The only downside is it doesn't really keep my 2 year old's attention. He will have a couple of goes but then gets a bit bored which is a shame. Having said that, he is happy to play monsters!
on 2 May 2016
I love all of the Melissa & Doug products so I purchased these for my little boy who is 3 to keep him entertained inside. The skittles come in a strong clear zip bag and are quite easy to transport. We have spent many an afternoon playing inside with them and they still haven't lost their appeal. The colours are still bright and they still stand up straight. A great product for little ones who love playing games.