on 15 January 2014
My 8 year old nephew loves them! He's spent hours with it allready making giant dinosaur paintings.

The stamps a nicely defined, and the handles sturdy.
I wouldn't recommend for really young kids, 4+ seems optimistic, more like 5 or 6 + because you need to apply fairly even pressure to get a good stamp.
The box looks nice, but it would definitely benefit from a lid. As it is, you can't really take it along with you on short trips (very important in my eyes). It's just for sitting on a desk. Also the child using it needs to be able to clean them in between use otherwise the ink colours transfer from one pad to the other and turn everything into one shade of dark grey.

Overall a good buy, but the few drawbacks stop my from rating 5 stars.
on 22 January 2016
These Melissa and Doug Stamps are well worth the money. We have a few sets now. They have kept my 4 year old entertained for ages. They are well made, great for little hands and hard wearing. The only think I would say is the ink pad colours would be better if they were subject applicable - greens/red for dinosaurs for example. However, they do sell ink pads separately.
on 15 March 2016
Georgeous stamp set for a massive dinosaur fan! My 3 year old loves it and plats with it most days out the week! Personally I just wish it had a lid or a proper style box but thats prob just the fussiness in me! Beatiful little craft toy regardless and the size of the stanps really are perfect as they are like little blocks. A must have! 😊
on 25 September 2015
I think the little girls I have bought them for will love these - I have warned their Mother there might be some new décor in their sitting room, i.e. a border of dinosaurs all round the room!
on 7 April 2014
Melissa & Doug stamp sets are really lovely! They are so fun for the children to use (I have four children and they all enjoy them!). We have a huge collection of them now. The only negative is that the lovely wooden presentation box they come in doesn't come with a lid.....if it came with a lid I would have rated it 5 stars! The delivery was brilliant however, very speedy and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Thank you for a smooth transaction.
on 12 December 2016
Lovely item I brought it and put it away for Christmas! My son loves arts and crafts and I know this will go down brilliantly
on 23 October 2014
I have brought this for my son for Christmas. It arrived today, after a couple of days. It looks brilliant. It comes in a wooden box and looks like a great quality item. Can't wait to give it to him and I'm thinking of getting a different version for my niece. I would recommend this!
on 25 November 2016
Wonderful brand as always. You can't go wrong with quality when you buy them. Granddaughter loves stamping everything! Literally !
on 20 April 2017
For 2/3/4 year old kids this is fantastic. We've given them to all the little kids we know. For the price is a great gift.
on 7 September 2014
Like all Melissa and Doug stamp sets keeps the little ones happy for a while but douse need parental (adult) supervision as attention quickly wanders. Best tip is to start with a definite plan and objective in mind. If you do then it delivers what it is intended to.