Customer reviews

on 24 October 2016
Superb, ordered Saturday told be with me Tuesday it arrived today (Monday) midday, well done Amazon! I now have a more realistic reading as due to me lifting weights the old one that comes with my Omron 3 is too small, well very tight and my readings were getting way too high due to too much pressure exerted by the small cuff.
on 10 January 2013
Cuff does the job - just annoyed I had to purchase it separately. Why not supply both cuffs with the monitor???
on 18 May 2017
I .required this as a big man size and it is ideal. The smaller version supplied is small and although usable, it may bruise the muscles of tricep/bicep if used often as it is tight as it should be for smaller built people
on 23 July 2017
The cuff that came with my Omron blood pressure monitor was too small and has lead to a) variable readings and b) it is fiddly to fit. This cuff has addressed both issues. I am more confident in the readings and it is much easier to fit. It is therefore entirely satisfactory.
on 16 June 2017
Good additional cuff for the BP monitor. If anything, a little too large and too much of a jump in size from the standard one supplied with the monitor.
on 27 July 2017
Some people are just too muscular for the normal cuff so I had to buy this and it works brilliantly.
on 20 August 2017
Excellent , fitted my blood pressure monitor. The only problem with it is that the cuff is too big for my arm , the next size down (comes with the unit) is too tight and I'm not getting a reading. The quality of the product is excellent , I can't fault it in any way.
on 23 March 2017
This item has worked well with my existing Omron blood pressure monitor, replacing the previous cuff which became too small
on 9 April 2017
this is a large cuff and perfect for when the standard one is to small.
on 19 May 2017
Very good just as described one excellent piece of equipment.