on 25 January 2018
nice quality little gift, bought it for my niece who is 10, wondered if it was a bit to young for her, but she was pleased with it, comes really nicely boxed, once you have done the stamp you can colour it in.
on 8 February 2018
Really good little kit. Lots of stamps and ink. I bought it for my 5 year old horse mad granddaughter for Easter. Good quality. She'll love it.
on 19 May 2011
This makes for a great gift for any horse lover. The Melissa 7 Doug sets are superbly presented in a sturdy wooden bo and the stamps are top quality. Spruce up any stationary or make pictures with it, whatever you do you'll be pleased. This is my 2nd set of stamps (I also have friendship set) and I will be buying more for gifts. Really great for girls bdays ages 5-12.
8 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2013
A good solid wooden stamping set all kept together in a wooden box. My only problem with this set is there is no lid so if you tripped whilst carrying them or knocked them off the shelf theyd be everywhere!! Couldnt really understand why they left a lid out of this set as the rest of it was excellent! Hence only 4 stars! Hope we werent the only ones to receive this set without a lid if so oooops!
One person found this helpful
on 23 June 2015
My young granddaughter is mad on horses and this set was a real success when I gave it to her. Have given her extra ink pads as she sometimes forgets to close the lid on the pad when she has finished, as kids do, and it dried out a bit, but the stamps are a real hit and she has made many pictures.
on 16 February 2015
Sadly my Goddaughter's sister told me, "I already have this!", so it's gone into the 'pass it on' box! However, her Mum reassured me by telling me that I have good taste, so I'm sure some child will love it sooner or later. Excellent quality at a great price.
on 7 March 2015
I like Melissa and Doug stuff, it is normally of a good quality and well packaged and this is no different. All works as it should and good that it comes in a wooden box that allows on-going storage.
on 23 February 2013
This looks well presented in the wooden box and a great gift for any horse mad child. It could do with a notepad being included as had to buy this separately for a birthday gift. Overall, nice gift and different to the usual Disney Princesses or Moshi Monsters gifts!
One person found this helpful
on 21 January 2018
great
on 14 May 2012
I bought this for my granddaughter. We are a horsy family and I just had to buy this. She sent me a thank you note using the stamps. Her Dad says she loves them. Mellisa and Doug products are always of good quality and I think they are good value for money. Well done
2 people found this helpful