on 7 May 2014
Got this for my brother who has spent the last eight months in hospital.
He loves his music and the musicals.
Playing this for him got response like trying to sing along with it and tapping his toes.
Due to an accident and damage to his brian,his life has change forever.
Seeing these little responses has been good for us all, as its helping what progress he is making.
on 16 March 2017
What can you say about a CD? It arrived on time, was in good condition. It was exactly what I wanted and what I expected it to be
on 6 April 2017
Great rousing soundtrack-very close to the performance seen
on 8 March 2004
This soundtrack is one of the best in my collection. Every single song is included, which is more than can be said for some soundtracks, and every one sounds authentic. My favourite song has to be............... all of them! They are great to sing along to and they are definitely worth it for the price I paid for them!
hint: the best thing to do with this soundtrack is to turn the volume up really loud and pretend to be Topol!
on 11 January 2011
FANTASTIC i have watched this so many times in the past on video, and decided to order the dvd, i abso love Topol any way and the music is awesome, it really is oneof my fave films , worth watching if you want to see different cultures religions and family life in another country but just for the fantastic acting of topol is enough :)
on 14 June 2010
I recently bought the DVD of Fiddler on the Roof having not seen it for many years and instantly fell in love with it all over again. I love the songs so it made sense to buy the CD, I made sure I bought the songs as I knew them from the film version with Topol there are various versions out there. Now my daughter who's only 5 and I sing along together regularly to the CD she absolutely loves it too. Well worth buying.
on 11 May 2004
My Granny says you can't mistake Topol's voice and, for once, I'm going to have to agree with her.
Topol manages to bring the character of Tevye to life only by uttering a few words, I don't know if it's the huskiness of his voice or the slight laughter that always seems to be underneath it but any song sung by him is bond to make you smile.
The soundtrack features all the songs from the movie plus an extra in the shape of 'Any Day Now' which was cut from the final film. A song that neatly sums up 'Fiddler On The Roof' is 'If I Were A Rich Man', after all, who wouldn't love to have lots of money and 'a great big house with rooms by the dozen'? I think this'll appeal to anyone who's ever had such a dream.
on 19 November 2009
If you love the film, then this soundtrack is great - all the wonderful songs from the show, just as you remember them on screen.
on 24 July 2006
I have come to adore Fiddler on the Roof, and the infectious nature of the music has to be heard to be believed.

This new edition with various unheard before moments this is worth purchasing by anyone who loves musicals.
on 5 July 2012
This movie and musical was one of the better of the last century. This is the soundtrack of the musical. With songs that are powerful from a story that is incredibly powerful too. YOu know the songs because they are eternal classic nows. Matchmaker' 'tradition' , 'if I were a rich man' and many others but now you can own this movie on blu ray and of course buy this cd soundtrack.