Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 August 2013
this is a good album, which I listened to, after my partner passed away, and track 1 describes my partner to a Tee
on 13 June 2016
My introduction to Black Sabbath, as I was going to a concert in Germany. Two years later and it's still in my car CD player - I never realised they were so bloody good. I keep saying Fairies Wear Boots is my favourite, but then another song comes on and I change my mind. Then another and the same thing happens...pretty much continuously.
on 1 October 2013
Just updating my ipod with some old favourites. Heavy, old school rock from one of the masters. Suprisingly maybe that tracks have stood the test of time and not too dated. Worth adding for anyone new to Sabbath or just anyone who wants a bit of classic heavy metal. Cant fault it at the price. 5 stars.
on 4 June 2011
I'm not the biggest fan and there are a few 'best of's and 'Greatest Hits' out there. However, this seems to contain all I want from BS.

What I do like is the inclusion of a few melodic tracks like Changes which shows the lighter side of BS.

Take your pick but this was better than I expected.
on 24 July 2013
Let me start by saying that I am not really a Black Sabbath fan. Being a teenager in the 80s this band passed me by. But now all I can say is that this is something I've missed. This is fantastic, I can understand the fuss about Sabbath now. Good introduction to Ozzy etc.
on 24 December 2013
They were the first of a genre, if you like heavy metal its the Garden of Eden, if you don't, it's a trick played by Satan.

Personally, there are loads of albums I'd prefer, but this is perfectly what it says it is so if you like BS then buy it
on 26 June 2013
black sabbath at their best nuff said. thumping drums grinding guitars, ozzies very recognisable vocals, changes nearly made me cry as although its about a couple splitting up, i have just had to have my dog put to sleep and she was my best friend.
on 5 January 2013
This is a great collection of some of the best Sabbath songs at a good price. I think this is a must for any 70s Rock/Metal fans collection. I would preview Paraniod, Changes, Iron Main and Never say die to help you make up your mind.
on 8 December 2013
All you ever want if you want to spend a few quid and listen to the greatest hitys from this stunning band. Ozzies vocals are top notch. Even the 17 year old daugther was listening to a few of the tracks and asking who they were .....
on 6 January 2011
I really don't know how people can rate this anything under 5 stars. I was given this as a gift from a fellow guitar player, also a fan of Sabbath, and I was very impressed with the selection of songs. The only song on there which, in my opinion, doesn't deserve the spot is Iron Man but that's only due to personal preferences. All other songs are just masterpieces of heavy blues. I strongly recommend this to anyone who is new to Sabbath or doesn't already have it. So anyone i guess!