on 26 March 2014
I brought this as a tester set, to see if the children at pre-school would play with it-its been the best purchase ever. The endless amount of days and hours its been used and the amount of great buildings and tower's is fantastic.
on 25 November 2015
Have been toying with the idea of buying this for a few years but finally bought it as a first birthday present for my son although I was well aware my 3 year old daughter would probably play with them more at the moment. Fabulous sturdy blocks (almost identical to the ones I played with as a child that had originally belonged to my mother - in other words am fully expecting my great grandchildren to be playing with these one day!) in a range of sizes and shapes with pleasingly rounded off corners and edges to soften them a little. They come in a useful box with handle holes on the side for easy storage and transport. Have spent a good few hours building houses with my daughter only for them to be knocked down by the monster (aka little brother) and rebuilt. On the expensive side but well worth it as provides hours of open play options (latest for my toddler is building bridges over the Brio railway and what looked like a small mosque on the play farm and my son merely enjoys putting the blocks into any container he can find and has just started stacking them on top of each other). I think every family should have a set of these at home!
on 12 December 2013
The building bloks are beautifly made. My husband and our toddler can play for hours. We bought two sets and that is enough to build garage, house, streets. I have searched for large, sturdy bloks for quite some time and going to american side of Amazon and reading such a great reviews I decided to purchase those. I have bought one set and week later the second set. Those are the best building bloks on the market. The shapes are well though out, they are big and satisfactory for child because everything our son builds comes out large. Once he finishes his creation he demolishes and starts again. I would strongly recommend to everyone. Great, classical toy for years to come.
on 14 January 2014
These blocks are well made and the children aged from 2 to 10 have really enjoyed playing with them. They are robust and stir a child's imagination
on 16 February 2011
These blocks are fantastic - really high quality and big enough that you can really do architectural magic with them. If your kids have a brio train set, don't buy any of those expensive add-ons, get these instead - and you can build your own bridges / tunnels / stations / cities with them (see pic). My son loves to build our house at one end of the room, a train track, then London at the other. I don't know why there haven't been more reviews of these, just take a moment to have a look at the 200+ (not joking!) five-star reviews on the US amazon site (amazon.com) - 'nuff said!
review image
on 15 February 2013
It's blocks - not that much too say. Great basic toy, I spent my childhood with building blocks. Not much you can do to destroy them obviously.

Also one would have thought not much to get wrong making them - so doubly disappointing that the workmanship on these doesn't seem to have been given much attention. They're quite imprecise, so anything more ambitious than a toddler trying to put two blocks on top of each other is going to be wobbly. Literally like they were cutting corners on workmanship (the corners and edges of the blocks are very rounded down). The blocks I had when I was a child you could use to build massive castles that would feel like stable, solid structures - these not really...
on 28 April 2014
My three year old granddaughter loved these blocks (perhaps not quite as much as her Dad did:)) They come in a lovely wooden box which is a delight for anyone who loves traditional looking toys.
on 28 December 2011
This is hands down the best present we bought for our 2 year old. These are sturdy, well made bricks with no sharp edges. As the other reviewer says: check out the 240+ five star reviews on Amazon.com. Our son has spent tons of time building and playing with these. From towers to train tracks, you can build nearly anything with these. They are the perfect toy for making use of all the other little toys. Roads for cars, houses for teddy, buildings for demolition, you name it and these bricks will add the missing element of inventive fun.
on 3 November 2012
My son absolutely loves these blocks. He uses them most days to build various things and I would imagine that we get many more months / years out of them. Fantastic quality.
on 9 March 2016
great! wonderfully made, easy to grip and great fun building houses with. worth its money! should last for the grand children!

See one answered question