Customer reviews

on 3 November 2017
Unfortunately bought this for my sons birthday as it was all he had asked for. When it arrived it looked fine until I took it out of the packet the head had came of and it stunk of stale smoke!! Had to go in the bin because it was no good to give to my son for his birthday very dissapointed.
on 21 November 2017
Fantastic puppet. Good quality and detailed.
on 14 January 2018
Xnas gift
on 1 January 2017
Fantastic puppet and a great price too! Looks like it could be on the muppets! Delivered quickly and packed well.
on 13 November 2017
Arrived on time, its a Christmas present for my 9 year old, looks exactly as ordered ,I'm sure he will have great fun with it
on 2 March 2017
This is one naughty chap. So much fun. Grandson liked him too!
on 9 August 2014
Fabulous puppet, a little larger than I expected, but that's not a problem. Very well made, good quality materials. Bought it for my 3 year old granddaughter. Have removed the wooden stick to operate the arm, as it's a bit tricky for her to manage. She absolutely loves it - so do all the family! Excellent value for money.
on 11 January 2018
What can I say? the puppet is outstanding. Bought this for my son on the 6th of January and came the 11th. The puppet is amazing quality and worth every penny.
on 4 December 2013
AWESOME!
These want to VERY good given the price and they do not disappoint! VERY good quality!
I would totally recommend this product.
on 17 December 2017