on 10 August 2016
Watching Love Island on ITV and seeing all the tanned hunks in their White Cons made me think...Pah, who needs a bod like that, Dad Bod is where it's at, all I need are the shoes.
The rest is history.
16 people found this helpful
on 5 January 2016
I definitely received genuine Converse despite what some seem to be saying. The classic shapes in popular colours tend never to be discounted anywhere, so these seem to be the best place to get them at the best price. Everything you would expect from this classic shoe and comes in original box.
8 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 27 June 2017
I've been wearing white converse for around 15 years now and I know them inside out. These one I bough just recently fit me nicely, I usually wear 7 but bought 7.5 which leaves me some space which is nice. The finish is lovely and they are extremely comfy and never goes out of fashion. I would definitely recommend them.
3 people found this helpful
on 1 September 2017
They were supposed to be a unisex UK size 6, but when they arrived they were apparently a men's size 6 and a women's size 8, as they were for my daughter they were much too large. I always thought the UK sizing for adult footwear was generic, but obviously not with this brand; so please make sure that when they are advertised this is made very clear for future customers.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 July 2017
Really good quality and not fake. My first pair and I'm really impressed by them. I'm a ten and the ten fit me perfect. Will be getting them again too
3 people found this helpful
on 20 January 2018
Daughter very happy with these, particularly the half sizes which most stores do not stock.

Might have been the most appreciated of christmas gifts and they were unwrapped and put on immediately.

Quality of this product is still high and although they are not cheap, they do offer great value for money. Not to mention they look good and are very comfortable to wear
on 10 October 2017
I have had many pairs of converse with no problems but these were the terrible. Multiple blisters on day one plus they turned from white to brown only after a couple of hours walking in town on a dry day. I tried everything to clean them but nothing worked. Just resulted in the glue coming apart. Hopeless waste of money.
One person found this helpful
on 20 May 2016
Both shoes had damage to the logo on the back
review imagereview image
8 people found this helpful
on 6 June 2017
Splashed out on a pair of converse as the store I normally get my copycat ones from didn't have any left. Slightly on the small side, and my feet aren't that wide, so my little toe rubs a lot on the side. I much prefer my £10 ones.
One person found this helpful
on 14 March 2018
Chucks, as expected. Good price, great delivery with Prime (£2 more expensive than the wait and I pay for Prime anyway). These things are fab, suit any age, work with skirts or trousers, dress up or dress down- they're hellish for your feet if you've anything less than solid arches you'll need to avoid them, sorry.

Good product, good seller. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️