on 27 February 2017
Great
Easy to fit, as silent as advertised. Will help keep your pc case cool, along with some 'pretty' lights. Bought to complement a Coolermaster water-cooled processor kit, in a double set up.

Well worth the price (esp considering is sold via Prime)

Recommended
on 16 April 2017
pushes out lots of cool air at a really high pace you can instantly feel it as soon as you turn it on. i have a founders edition gtx1080 in a small form factor node 202, the temps used to go into the low 80's and high 90's with that damn card. i installed this fan, placed it right under the card to blow air on it and now my temps stay in the low 60's, the highest it occasionlly gets to is 73 degrees but mostly just 65 to 67 with regular gaming.
down side however is that this sucker is a bit loud and i dont know if there is a way to control the speed to quiet it down. i wear headphones when gaming however and it does not bother me.
it cools very well and i recommend it.
on 15 February 2012
I bought this product for the rear of my HAF 922 to suck out rising hot air. I have heard complaints from other reviewers that this fan is extremely noisy. My HAF 922 has 3 200mm fans fitted besides this one and of course the hefty CPU fan to cool my 8 core AMD CPU. I can say with all honesty, that this is the most quiet computer I have EVER built; and I've built a few in my time. I can just hear a quiet purr from where I sit (about 3 feet from the unit). I would highly recommend this fan, hence the 5 stars awarded.
on 8 March 2017
Okay, so starting off. These fans are truly of amazing quality, great job Cooler master! As I am a PC gamer myself good cooling is key to a good experience, so naturally I needed some good fans. And I needed that on a budget, these fans perform better than I expected for this price range.
The rpm is locked at 2000 , however noise is not a massive issue like in many other low price products. The speed can be controlled through bios if connected to the motherboard - great for extremely silent operation. Speaking of silence, 19 dB-A is quite quiet. The fan comes with a 3 pin to 4 pin Molex adapter (useful for extra fans running at stock speed straight from psu on lower end motherboards) and 4 screws. The LEDs look amazing when the light bends through the dark tinted fins, stylish!

Pros:
Low noise
Great build quality
Great looks
lighting is not too bright, could be a con - I prefer dimmer fans
Very versatile - water cooling radiators etc.

Cons:
RPM is factory locked at 2000rpm and can get loud unless changed in bios
At the price range of £8-£15 the addition of RGB LEDs or an RGB model would be fantastic
on 17 January 2017
I have 4 of these running and they are very quiet having large vibration-absorbing pads with metal fixing threads embedded. The colour is not so bright as in the picture here, as it is mainly emitting from around the hub but IMHO that is secondary.
on 20 July 2017
It's an LED fan that seems to move a reasonable amount of air. Unfortunately, it definitely isn't quiet or silent as Cooler Master's own website claims it is. There is a noticeable thrumming sound running at 12V even when outside of any computer case. On the plus side it doesn't have any noticeable irritating or horrid bearing noise so reducing the voltage down does bring it down can make it very quiet. The MegaFlow works best without any sort of filter as it lacks reasonable static pressure.
on 6 July 2017
A quiet fan, bought this as a replacement for a machine which had intermittently noisy fan in a room which we wanted to calm down in. Matches the led colour scheme of the case it's in. So very happy, and tempted to continue buying this model in other colours in future.
on 30 July 2017
Probably the best 120mm fans you can buy, not ridiculously priced like other 120mm fans such as those from Corsair, the sickle flow fans are also quiet and shift lots of air. Should be every ones go-to fans who are looking for a great balance of performance, silence, and looks.
on 21 April 2017
Nice product, lovely green LED lighting. Relatively quiet. However, not 5 stars as has damn self tapping screws which were a right pain to fit. Why not just predrill the screw thread into the plastic surround? Would make it a whole lot easier to fit. Other than that, no big problem.
on 12 January 2016
Worked ok for a couple of days then both the fans I bought started rattling at abut 900 RPM. I'm ok with turbine noise at max RPM but the rattle they give out at lower speed is so annoying. Replaced with old cheaper fans. Mounting is good though - pity the speed limiter cables cant be adapted to PWM mode (I'm sure they could be if I had time but the rattle means I cant be bothered to try).