on 22 August 2017
Purchasing theough Amazon has now become my prefered way to buy new pairs when I require as the wait is minimal compaed to other internet suppliers

All my life I have bought and worn a well known high street brand of underwear but over this past two years have found that the quality left much to desire .... and so it has been a delight to chance upon these Jockey briefs!!

Highly recommended
on 21 May 2014
I am tall and big and used to no choice in clothing at all. Now I have rediscovered Jockey I have a wide range of choice in style, fit, function etc.
I needed basics so I went for these in a well priced three pack.
Very good fit, comfortable all day and wash a treat.
Have just bought another pack.
In the case of underwear, for years I have put up with undersized high street brands that i couldn't wait to take off.
No longer - I should have gone traditional years ago .
Buy no other.
on 21 June 2013
Was not sure if the sizing was right being my first time but they fit perfect for me so far no downside found really very comfortable to wear forget I had them on it probably deserves 5 Stars but not had them long enough to honestly give it the top score reliability will take it up but that comes with time.
on 10 October 2013
What can I say about briefs? Accurate sizing, nice fit, good quality. Jockey briefs don't seem to available to buy on the High Street these days, delighted to be able to buy them on Amazon. Recommended.
on 21 June 2013
It is delievered very quickly when I need it so I am pleased about it. However, they are not particularly comfortable. It is very tight and uncomforable sometimes.
on 28 December 2017
not what i expected from the description
on 22 May 2017
very good, high quality, would recommend...
on 3 August 2016
Love these give a sense of freedom contrary to what you might expect. Haven't worn these for 35 years but will do from now on!
on 29 November 2012
Good fitting and well made, what more can you say about underpants. Now I have to add eight more words to this review, so I will just say I like the colour!!
on 19 April 2017
Comfortable without being too tight. Highly recommended. Very pleased to have at last found something that fits properly. Tried even good high street shops for ages without success -- I do not have time to trail the shops very often. I am going to use fabric dye to change the white into something more my style.

See one answered question