Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Stationery cloakroom and raffle tickets 1-1000
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£2.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 14 March 2016
Having used a number of different raffle ticket books, I find these to be the best by a fair margin. Every page tears apart easily (unlike some I have used in the past which have difficult to tear parts every 5 or so pages where the perforations don't quite go through the pages properly).
on 5 July 2017
Ok but did not compare well to the other pack I was using, which were the "jumbo" brand. The ticket sizes were not even and the perforation was pretty awful. I had to fold along the perforations before I tore the tickets out, and I had to tear each sheet individually - with the jumbo brand tickets I could tear 3 pages at a time.
In summary, whilst they are certainly usable, I would not order these again.
on 18 November 2016
Great quality raffle tickets, I bought 5 pink and 5 blue for our school committee. Excellent value for money, I definitely recommend buying this product.
on 22 May 2015
I was impressed how quickly this item arrived. The only disappointment was that I thought the pages of numbers were multicoloured. It isn't , just the same colour, in my case,Mir was green.
Perhaps this should be made clear in the description. Other than that, it does what it says and I'm pleased with my purchase.
on 14 July 2017
Let's be honest. They are what they say they are. But they are cheap and work. A bargain really.
on 15 February 2017
Difficult to tear out after the first several sheets. Very thin paper. We ended up ripping quite a few. It is an ok product, just tear very carefully and leave the tearing to patient adults.
on 21 March 2017
As described, fast delivery, happy with product and service
on 30 October 2017
Just the ticket. Fab.
on 13 September 2017
Just what we needed
on 4 June 2017
Very good value for money