Price:£9.45+ £4.09 shipping

on 9 February 2010
Saw product on television show, I admit that I`m a gadget freak but this did not impress at all, difficult to use and wasteful, all in all I`m sorry I bought it
on 6 November 2014
Brilliant. Kids thought it was the best pasta ever made. I have to admit I was suspicious of it working well, but I was wrong. I'm curious as to how long it will last, but at least I got it for a reasonable price.
on 7 January 2013
I loved the idea of this product as soon as I set eyes on it, loved the fact it is compact in size and so will fit in my kitchen drawer. The idea of having lengths of vegetables in long shreds appeals to my nature as a Chef/ Caterer. I am always seeking new ideas.
Now that I have it here there are a few pointers, the gripper to attach your vegetables too is hopeless, it just does not hold them in place which therefore risks the ends of your fingers. Someone elses comment about using a fork is very sensible!
There is alot of wastage, I used the bits of carrot up the next night in a casserole as I hate waste! I was under the impression bfore I bought it that I would be able to put radishes through and smaller vegetables but I really don't see how this could be the case at all.
I do however love the finished product of the long strands, the courgette seemed to come out best for me and to use that in a stir fry or raw in salads still appeals so I will use it again for sure. But someone please invent a machine that does this well......please?
on 27 August 2015
Not terribly handy, lid doesnt grip the vegetable well and manually it scrapes your hand. Does not cut vegetable fully. Ok for the odd use but not great. If you spiral often you are better to invest in larger spiraliser.
on 13 May 2013
Works fine with squash but no harder vegetables like carrots, aubergines or similar. Unfortunately Very disappointing and cannot be recommended
on 17 February 2014
This is great for making courgette spaghetti which is just as nice as realy pasta but good for you. Easy to use and clean and I would highly recommend this product :)
on 13 April 2014
It turned out to be easier to use and smaller than expected, this is my newest favorite "toy". Nn nn
on 18 December 2015
great product, can only do things like carrots, courgette, cucumber. cant do things like beetroot in it but doesnt really bother me. i love making courgette noodles especially on my fast days on the 5:2 diet.
on 15 September 2013
Really enjoying this product. Use at least bi-weekly to make zucchini noodles. Feel like it is fast and easy to use. Storage is fine as it is a stand alone unit and you don't have to set it up in anyway. Only thing i dislike about this product is i don't have a dishwasher so i wash everything by hand. Cleaning the blades is hard as little bits get stuck in them sometime.
on 6 August 2014
This is rubbish, it had no instructions & didn't cut spirals at all, total waste of time, sent it back. Don't waste your time or money on this. I would have given it no stars but amazon wouldn't let me