on 11 January 2016
Not sure about these, I've been testing since 7dpo as I'm a POAS addict! I've been getting faint lines since 8dpo and again today at 9dpo but it looks like the dye has bled through the whole test leaving red patches making me believe that there is a faint line. I'll be buying another brand (clear blue) maybe and testing again in a few days.
on 25 February 2015
Such good value for money, so cheap! I used these when me and my partner were trying for our 2nd child. They detected I was pregnant before other tests and because there's 5 tests you can check a few times.
on 17 May 2017
Cheap. I assume they work as well as the one in the doctors. It really does show how much of a rip the ones you buy in the chemist are.
Good if you want to keep testing everyday.
on 24 February 2017
have always worked with me and been reliable! one of these detected my pregnancy at only 3 and a half weeks pregnant
on 26 September 2015
Great price and arrived quickly. Packaging was plain so other people in the household wouldn't know what it is you ordered. Instructions are clear and easy to follow.
on 17 March 2015
Wouldn't recommend this product, I kept getting a negative result, I knew I was pregnant so bought tesco test 2@ 3.50. I got a positive result with the tesco tests.
on 16 June 2017
Great value and really accurate. A bit faint at 12 dpo but still there all the same
on 6 June 2017
Used it once, showed the correct result and it always is good to have more of these at home
on 13 December 2017
I wouldn’t even give this a one star....
I’m TTC and these ‘ultra early’ tests are a complete joke and doesn’t work.
Really disappointed, but I suppose that comes with the cheap price!
Tried all five tests, all negative. So I used clear blue and I was pregnant by two weeks.
on 11 September 2017