on 24 February 2012
I thought I was ordering the blanket with the large Peppa Pig picture in the middle as shown on the advertisement picture but I received one with lots of little pink Peppa Pigs on which doesn't look as nice. I decided to keep it as it was reduced to £5.00 at the time of purchase and it seems quite a warm blanket for my daughter to snuggle under on cold days.

Not bad for the price but I like to receive the exact item that I have ordered.
One person found this helpful
on 2 February 2012
Peppa Pig is the current love of both my grandaughters and they love these blankets. They do appear quite thin but I am assured they are very warm and comfortable in use. Peppa Pig looks like going on forever - but what next?
on 18 February 2015
My niece loved it.
on 12 October 2014
nice blacket my niece loved it
on 29 March 2013
The blanket was exactly what I wanted for my grand child and the blanket arrived quicker than I had expected it to
on 7 April 2013
My granddaughter loves Peppa Pig and loves the blanket. Although the blanket was a bit thin, it was good value for money.
on 29 December 2009
Two very happy nieces, great for the children, quality and size. Top marks for the seller, speed of delivery and packaging.
One person found this helpful
on 12 January 2013
stitching round the edge had come undone. as it was a christmas present my wife stitched it up as there was not time to return it
on 29 July 2009
Nice blanket, large and warm. A bit smelly - needed a good wash to freshen it. Lovely Peppa Design.

BUT - where are the polka dots????!!!!!!! I can't find any! The blanket is plain pink. The picture is misleading as the blanket does not have a red edging as per the picture suggested. Disappointed by this.
2 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 27 June 2010
The fleece is quite thin but is very soft and very snug. My daughter loves snuggling up on the sofa with it (and it's much more convienient than dragging her duvet downstairs).

It has a very cute and girly design. The names states that it's 'polka dot' but there aren't any polka dots on it - I think the name actually refers to the fact that the picture (and flower border) match those on the Peppa polka dot rug, cushion and duvet set. My daughter has a Peppa polka dot bedroom so this fits in very well!

The size of the fleece blanket is quite large and impressive. It's a good quality blanket that seems durable and is easy to wash.

On cold nights my daughter uses her Peppa fleece blanket in bed, aswell as her duvet. On hot nights she uses the blanket on its own.

I would recommend this cosy fleece blanket to all Peppa fans - plus what a good price!
7 people found this helpful