on 2 May 2012
I bought a set of four of these Champagne Saucers and had to laugh when a huge box arrived from Amazon! Can't complain about the lengths Amazon go to to protect breakable products. Anyway, as with all LSA glassware, these saucers are beautiful and made by hand by skilled craftsmen. Gorgeous to look at with pure unblemished glass. Worth the money.
on 31 October 2012
I'm really pleased with the look and feel of these glasses but can only give 4stars as one has a significant air bubble on the base which spoils the look of it. I guess I'll have to have this one when we use them with friends.
on 16 July 2014
Overall a nice product BUT I was disappointed that 2 of the 4 glasses had small air bubbles in them. I tired to arrange to exchange the 2 flawed items but was told that there was no provision for part replacements!!
on 3 November 2011
These were perfectly packaged and not a crack in site. Beautiful glasses. I might get some more for myself .
on 6 April 2010
I bought these as a Christmas present for my other half and he was very impressed with them! They are beautifully crafted and inexpensive for what you get.
on 30 November 2011
I bought these champagne glasses for a special occassion and they went down a treat. They definitely have the Wow factor and I would highly recommend them to anyone who's out to impress.
on 28 December 2011
Bought these for the wife for Christmas. They seem to be the same ones on sale in The White Company and Heals (and which cost a bit more there), but they are all sold out.

My sister-in-law has just asked for a set for her birthday, so I guess everyone likes them!
on 3 August 2016
My wife loves these!!! We had seen some Champagne saucers in a local shop and my wife had always wanted them. Of course when I finally when to buy them for her the store was gone. I took a chance to buy these on-line but was worried about quality and their integrity after coming through the post. I needn't have been, these saucers are high quality and of a beautiful, yet simple/classic design. The stems are elegantly slender and the bowl epic. Any dinner parties or gatherings and these bad boys come out and then always get complimented. I don't often get stuff for my wife but I hit the jackpot with this purchase.
I do like a bit of quality and these have provided.
Warning: You may start to drink a lot of champagne once these arrive!
on 30 January 2012
I bought these as a Christmas present for my sister and she absolutely loved them. They are very elegant and a great shape. They could aslo be used as serving dishes for trifle, mousse etc. A lovely buy and good value, too.
on 5 June 2014
I waited to buy these beautiful glasses for quite a while. I finally treated myself and they were worth the wait! Very classy and friends always comment on them