on 26 December 2015
This company are brilliant! Rang me up when I wrote a review to say my clock didn't work properly (the timer didn't work but the clock was so nice and cheap I didn't return it) The woman offered me a new one free of charge and let me keep the other one - which I donated to charity.
Great service and the new clock worked and I love it!
on 12 November 2016
Looks Great.
Good Price.
Timer : bit of a pain because I suffer with chronic pain & to set it
you have to reach up and turn it fully clockwise then backwards
to the time you really want. It means it slides over the wall as
I try to set it having to try to hold the clock from sliding with my
other hand/arm while I turn it one way then the other. Unusual to
have to do this. Means I rarely bother. Hence loss of one star.
of one star.
on 16 January 2015
The clock face is beautiful and the typography looks authentic - exactly as it appears in the picture. It has been in use for three weeks and works exactly as described, provided you read the instructions wrt winding the timer all the way to 1hr, then adjusting it for a full ring. However, if you intend on using this as a kitchen timer and require more than ~15s accuracy, I would recommend buying a digital timer.
on 23 November 2010
This is a lovely little clock for the money. It is retro looking and looks great on the wall. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 4 June 2017
Nice little kitchen clock, looks quite sturdy but is light enough to hang on a small wall hook. Timer is fine( just remember to follow the instructions and turn fully then back to the required time)
on 25 July 2017
Very Pleased with this product. Arrived in good time and looks as it on the photo. It is slightly smaller than expected but functionally sound and has been doing well 3 months on with no issues. Great look for a retro styled Kitchen.
on 5 June 2017
This clock is stylish and practical. The timer is a bonus and we use it all the time.
It looks good on the kitchen wall.
Good product for a good price.
on 9 September 2017
lovely clock for my kitchen, although the egg timer broke down after a few uses, but the clock is still going so no reason to replace it yet
on 7 August 2017
Excellent product. I love it.
on 6 July 2017
Great looking clock that matched our kitchen cabinets well. Although plastic, its of strong design. Doesnt make a noise of ticking unless on the timer.