Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

In A Perfect World...
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 June 2009
Since I got this album its been hard to stop playing it! I love every track, no album fillers here! Top 3 tracks: Turnin Me On, Slow Dance, Hurts Me. Stop thinking about it, just buy it, you won't be dissapointed!
on 26 December 2014
Lovely album. Loved all the tracks
on 30 August 2013
I heard big things about this album and on the basis of the overwhelmingly favourable reviews I sampled each track via Amazon.On reflection I would say the BBC review is the one that most accurately reflects the tunes on offer here. Obviously if I had purchased the CD I would probably make myself listen to it a few times but I don't think that would change my opinion.It's healthy to have the odd subjective review amongst so much positivity!
on 28 June 2016
Great R & B.
on 31 July 2014
ok
on 28 October 2009
product is more than satisfactory, pleased the recipient and is in perfect working order :)