on 6 September 2016
I wear these to sleep in, not for construction. They are simply the best ear plugs I have ever used. I need them as I live in a very busy area and hear sirens and cars all night long. With these I hear nothing but the faintest sounds and sleep so much better.

They are also perfect for festivals and airplanes too. They help to block out so much noise wherever used. My friends have all now got onto these for festival times.
on 29 February 2012
I work overseas for an oil company and was having problems with noise in the living quarters in which I stay, such as banging doors, flushing toilets in the middle of the night and noisy people. I have found these to be very effective although they do need to be properly inserted and, even after having used them several times, it still usually takes me three or four goes to fit them.

As it's not always possible to be sure that they're in properly, I recommend using some noise generating item as a reference. For example, I check by standing in front of a fairly loud ticking clock in my living area. When they are properly inserted, I can't hear the clock at all.

I use each pair more than once but they do seem to be less effective after the third or fourth wearing, and they also tend to accumulate small deposits of ear wax and eventually need to be discarded. I did try washing the first pair after the first use, but they became immediately unusable as they seemed to lose the property that allows them to be rolled up for inserting. I will definitely be buying them again when needed.
on 15 October 2014
I have noise from all angles when trying to sleep at night or rather early mornings .

Neighbours dog , other's chickens outside .

Cold water tank above , hot to the side , noisy radiator , a sink which screams when the main cold tap is turned on below in the kitchen and a noisy person who get's up really early and tries to sing below my bedroom (ie in the kitchen) at 7am .

These earplugs got better after 2 uses . Maybe earwax buildup on them though I did try to wash that off with Purell .

This morning I could only really hear my own heart beat (which was dissapointing as it meant I was still alive) and when my alarm went off , even though I was actually awake , I could barely hear it .

Best earplugs I have tried so far .
on 2 August 2013
I have noisy teenagers living next door to me and unlike them I have to be up for work of a morning so I invested in some of these ear plugs and they're marvellous! They really block out noise without blocking out my alarm clock. I've had some very good nights sleep since buying them and would tell anyone to try them that is either a light sleeper or lives in a noisy built up area.

They roll into sausage shapes and are inserted into the ear then the foam expands to allow the ear plug to do it's job. They are incredibly soft to sleep on and rarely fall out.

Give them a go, I think they're the best on the market!
on 30 August 2016
My partner snores like a train so I usually end up sleeping in the spare room. I've tried ear plugs before but they never block out enough of the noise for me to be able to sleep. I bought these earplugs on a whim and they're one of the best things I've bought.

They block out nearly all noise and I'm finally able to sleep through the night uninterrupted. I can still hear important things like my phone or alarm though. They're very comfortable to wear; other ear plugs have left my ears very sore in the morning but I don't even notice I'm wearing these. They don't put too much pressure on the inside of my ears either. Will definitely buy again.
on 9 January 2013
These ear plugs are slightly larger than some, so they are good for wider ear canals, but even in my small ears the larger size feels snug, I find, and I think it does make them more efficient at keeping out noise. They do a good job of blocking out sounds and are quite comfortable. I use a variety of different plugs for sleeping as I am such a light sleeper, and using them every night does eventually cause the skin to become sore, but I can use these for longer than the foam plugs before that happens.

I have to cut the ends off because they are uncomfortable for me if I lie on my side, as they push the plug against my ear too much (even though I have inserted properly), but there are no problems with retrieving them to take them out as I don't cut them that short. If using when not sleeping, the wider base feels like an extra baffle against sounds.

One of the essential plugs to keep in my kit, I order them regularly.
on 15 March 2015
I'm quite a light sleeper at the best of times, so my boyfriends snoring results in me unable to sleep for hours.
I've previously used Moldex ear plugs which I found just muffled the snoring. I find these a lot more affective, I can barely hear a thing (the noise from my alarm in the morning just about wakes me up).
I'll use one pair for a few nights, even a week some times, then throw them away and use a fresh pair as they do become less affective.
on 19 September 2016
I work shifts and so need these little gems to be able to sleep during the day, goes well with my blackout blind.
I have tried other earplugs and they haven't blocked out as much noise as these ones, can usually get a couple of days use out of each pair. Last a very long time.
on 2 December 2015
Not as great as I'd have hoped, had slightly more expensive ones before losing them that worked great but these barely keep noise out, can still hear my cats scratching on stuff in the night which I couldn't with my older ones, didn't think there would be much difference in the quality of material you shove in your ears but apparently I was wrong.
on 12 September 2015
I work nights often, sometimes on call, and have what is perhaps the loudest snoring girlfriend - these are great as they allow me to hear my phone if I get called out, whilst blocking out all the annoying noise that keeps you awake. I wear them every night and have mild irritation every few months if I'm not careful, but I just stop using them for a few days until it clears. Great product.