on 20 March 2017
This is one of my favourite Disney films. You cant beat the Disney classics! I buy all our dvds from Amazon as they wont be beat on price and you get super fast delivery. Thanks again for great service Amazon.
on 1 August 2017
After having gotmrid of my entire dvd collection, imcluding the Disney films, 😱, I purchase Snow White for my 3yr old granddaughter to watch. She thoroughly loved it, so did I. Classic Disney at its best.
on 28 June 2015
NOT, completely, Region-free.
Now, the product description IS correct.
I had to return it... it says A/B/C on the box.
Inside the box it only says "B & C", only... not
American-playable region (A).
Ammy was great with the return.
on 7 March 2017
My grand kids loved it two wee ones frightened of the step mother but soon came round again to smiley faces again
on 7 May 2017
A present for a friend and well and promptly received by her. Classics like this are a delight. Thank you.
on 31 August 2017
I love it and bought for my Disney Classic DVD (Limited Edition Artwork Sleeve) collection.
on 17 August 2017
Excellent product would definitely recommend. Also arrived exactly when expected.
on 19 September 2017
I was shocked by this film. I bought it for my daughter & did not recall the awful scene at the beginning of the man who was sent to 'KILL' snow white. He was brandishing a knife.. how can this be any sort of ok for small children. Very sad & I do not remember that violence for what should be a lovely movie.
on 24 June 2017
Girlfriend loves the packaging. As for the movie, its the original disney classic!
on 6 October 2016
Can't beat a good disney film.
Quick delivery, absolutely amazing film.
Couldn't be happier.