on 15 August 2009
This sounds like it's from another decade... 60s... maybe even 50s, but not the naughties. It's done very well, like a kaleidoscope back into a different era. The lead singer has a really good voice, although there's nothing too challenging on here... except pretty impeccable timing, that is. There's a really catchy chorus bit and downloading the Lyrics to review was an enjoyable experience. "Don't you know that you're my joy, always remember me!" - you can't go wrong.
on 2 April 2016
I bought this after watching Leap Year and realising the soundtrack only had the instrumental parts. What a great song. It fits in the film perfectly and stands on its own as a great song... and I like whisky which the song starts with :)
on 9 July 2013
Nothing more needs to be said - what a voice and what a great song - I love this :) I think next stop is the album.
on 28 February 2014
What a catchy number this is brilliant to get everyone on the dance floor buy this you won't regret it
on 28 July 2010
Had trouble with the computer my end but got it in the end. I love this song. I think its wonderful.
on 30 September 2013
I love this song, great to sing along to. No more to say really - silly having to use 20 words
on 20 March 2016