Size: Medium - 5/6 Years - 116cm|Change

on 9 January 2011
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter-she loves it.
Good quality, perhaps a little pricy but I was happy with the quality.
Slightly big on my 4 year old which is what I wanted...it will last her longer. Would fit an average 5-6 year old perfectly.
on 18 December 2012
I purchased this nurses outfit for my 5 year old grand daughter. She loves it as it is comfortable for her to wear and I love it because it is of good quality and she looks adorable in it. It comes with the nurses cap and a little bag as well as a pretending watch on the dress.
on 21 August 2013
I wanted a more modern little nurses outfit for my four yr old granddaughter, It is excellent quality, made really well, she loves the little bag that comes with it too. overall I highly recommend. small is ideal for her she is 4.
on 12 September 2013
Great quality childrens outfit - niece was extremely happy with it - bought her the medium and she had turned 4yrs old
on 14 March 2013
Brilliant little outfit! Bought for my 3 year olds birthday! She couldn't wait to dress up and play with her new doctors set as a nurse! Outstanding value for money!
on 9 April 2013
It's good quality and very cute my daughter loves it!! Great dress up for teaching children about nurses and their roles
on 4 February 2013
My daughter has spent almost every other day 'dressing-up' in this super little nurse outfit. Great quality, hours of endless fun!
on 28 September 2015
Not overly impressed, the outfit it great if you are a 'thin' little girl, but lets face be honest and fair! we all come in different sizes even at the age of 5... If the sides were elasticated it would have helped a great deal, otherwise it would have been just lovely for my granddaughter, such a shame!
on 2 January 2013
Bought as a christmas present for my 3 year old daughter, very good value for money and well made. She loves it and has already spent hours wearing it.
on 26 January 2014
this out fit was for my granddaughter for a school event delivery was good but the quality of this outfit was very poor was to late to send back but would not reccomend