Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Now Learn more Shop now

on 17 August 2017
still being used by mom to date!
on 26 October 2014
This was a great purchase did the job, and it was quickly delivered to me.
on 25 April 2013
Yeh! Good! Works! Fits on an arm not so big. Small to medium build. Can say it fits o k
on 3 May 2013
Second attempt with one of those Tennis Elbow Straps.

This one is annoying. Hurts around my arm as if I am preparing to give blood or something. It cuts the circulation and the point the strap turns is a plastic "thing" that push your flesh.

Back it goes and next I will get a normal soft silly one. I hear they are just fine.
on 26 April 2014
A bit itchy and the Velcro is not quite long enough if you have small arms like me. Very thick material so not easy to wear under a blouse. Does the job though
on 31 January 2014
I bought this after seeing a video on Youtube of a practitioner using a similar product. I have only recently started to suffer with tennis elbow and this has helped to relieve a lot of the pain that I get. It can take a little bit of adjusting to position it in the correct location but once you find the sweet spot you can go about your daily routine with little or no pain. I can easily lift my 3 year old boy over my head now without feeling any sharp pains. Worth every penny.
on 28 March 2014
This is the fifth tennis elbow support that I have used. I have golfers elbow. This was the most expensive one but it is the one that works the best. It is comfortable to wear and the pressure pad on the inside works brilliantly. Highly recommended.
on 8 June 2014
This item was suggested to me by my Physio for Tennis Elbow and I have to say it seems to have done the trick. I wear it now if I am doing anything repetitive and it seems to be keeping the pain and discomfort at bay.
on 1 December 2014
Very comfortable, has lasted well (12 months or so at the time of writing) and relieves my tennis elbow. Using it for badminton, tennis and DIY.
on 12 May 2015
The free size doesn't work for everyone! Specially women with relatively slim arms. It slips off my arm all the time so just waste of money!