on 8 September 2017
Good quality.arrived on time.
on 12 May 2015
I really wouldn't recommend this product at this price (£40) as the material and stitching is very cheap and badly done.

The material is like a stretchy thin mesh...which may be standard for cheap costumes but all your getting is a shirt. You would be much better off just getting a Star Trek T-shirt instead.

As for sizing (I'm 74kg and 5"11) the small is very tight on me and I would recommend a medium for others. I personally will be getting a refund.
on 27 October 2013
I bought the medium as it was listed as the one would fit my chest size and my only complaint would be that it's not very tight fitting. It's very loose and baggy and makes me look skinnier than I actually am! My advice would be to buy a size smaller than you normally would.
Also the material is very thin and prone to creasing. Nothing an iron won't fix though (even though the label says not to!)
on 22 October 2014
I bought three shirts (blue, red and yellow) for my husband and his friends. The shirt is nice and fits well but it's a bit expensive. I got a smaller size as suggested by someone, but I had to return the shirts and get the usual size.
on 3 December 2013
Where would Kirk, Spock and McCoy be without the engines? stuck back on earth!

I bought this to commemorate Star Treks long career on T.V and the cinema, also to remember Jimmy Doohan (the original Scottie) who I met in 1986 and proceeded to get rip roaringly drunk with!

The fit is perfect and made to what appears to be very good standards (even the insignia is correct)

"Engines Ready when you are Cap'n"
on 21 September 2016
The item is poorly made. I had threads out that needed trimming or the material felt rather cheap. Thankfully I was able to get the excess string and soke cloth trimmed and repaired and it looks better now.

But this shirt really is not worth £22 it looks and feels like a £6 shirt.
on 7 June 2013
The XL size, which i can fit into normally, was a bit smaller than what I buy in the shops.

Apart from that the shirt was fine.
on 1 March 2013
I'm 191 cm/100kg, and size XL is usually a perfect fit for me. This shirt however fits as if it was made for André the Giant, so I can't really use it.
I'm thinking of getting a size medium instead.

See one answered question