on 11 April 2017
First time using a foot pod for indoor running. Pairs easily with my Fenix 3 and tracks and records my speed and cadence pretty well. On some treadmills I did find that the readings from the pod said I was running faster than the treadmill said I was but then even if a treadmill is set to a specific speed your legs are not necessarily moving to that exact feed (depending on stride length etc). It could also be that the treadmill was not exact, I don't know which one it is but nonetheless it's still better to have it so you can track your indoor runs properly rather than having to manually up load the data afterwards.
I've used this on a few treadmill runs and it is very accurate. It is so simple to use as well, just attach to your shoes and away you go. I pair it with a Forerunner 15 and it finds the foot pod immediately. For treadmill runs, all you do is select do not use GPS and it just uses the data from the foot pod instead. As I increase/decrease the speed it follows this accurately on the Forerunner. Really impressed. Just double check that your Garmin device supports it.
on 9 March 2017
Garmin deliver time and time again and this works perfectly, matching well with the distance given on a treadmill and without a GPS watch on. This goes well hand in hand with the carrying case and my 910XT watch!
on 19 May 2017
Wouldn't be without it now, especially in areas where the GPS is weak & great for gym/indoor records.
on 1 April 2017
Easy to attach to running shoes and answers linked up to garmin helps track your training
on 14 June 2017
Works great on the treadmill
on 18 April 2017
Works well and is a genuine product very pleased
review image
on 26 April 2017
Adds accuracy to treadmill runs.
on 19 September 2014
Pricy, but does what you want it to do!
on 26 November 2013
This has revolutionised my treadmill workouts.

I always felt that I was running faster than the treadmill showed and this has proved it. It also gives me a way to get data from these workouts which I can analyse like outdoor workouts. Synching it to my forerunner 310XT was a wee bit complicated but nothing especially taxing, though I did need to find a video on how to do it on Youtube. So maybe the instructions could be improved if nothing else. Added to that it's accurate, clips on easily and reliably to my shoes. Is it a little bit expensive? Possibly, but a gadget is only worth what you're willing to pay for it, and I stumped up the cash and don't regret the purchase. Too early to tell how long lasting it is however. A nice gadget for a moderately keen runner and upwards.