Customer reviews

The Village Lanterne
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.49

on 2 April 2016
Just to say how happy I am to have this now in my collection... Once more. Blackmore's Night have put out another very good
album to enjoy
This is down to the instruments that Richie plays with the minstrels that back him and sweet Candice singing just wonder full
Plus if you like the touch of renaissance folk music witch seems to be making a strong come back for many today to enjoy

Five Gold Stars for all round performance for this fantastic album One not to be missed for any good collection
I am sure many good fans will back me on saying this...
Well worth buying this album... then sit back and let the music take you....
review imagereview image
on 13 December 2012

Write your reviews using the traditional review authoring page

Need Customer Service? Or do you have feedback about writing product reviews?

Write your review here (required)

Consider:
Why did you choose this rating?
What did you like or dislike?
Who would you recommend this product to?

View tips and guidelines | Title & 20 more words required.

Show 10 more items

Write your reviews using the traditi onal review autho ring page

Need Customer Service? Or do you have feed back abo ut writin g product reviews?

Write your reviews using the traditional review authoring page

Need Customer Service? Or do you have feedback about writing product reviews?
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 7 July 2014
Another lovely recording from Blackmore's night. I really enjoy this type of music and find it very easy going. What a difference from Deep Purple. Richi's playing here is beautiful and very melodic and the accompanying singing quite beautiful haunting.
This is my fourth CD from this band and I think they are all very good. If you have never heard them before there are plenty of tracks on YouTube.
on 18 December 2012
I love this cd; it remains my favourite of all Blackmore's Night albums. Candice Night has an amazing voice, so full of atmosphere and it is enriched by Richie Blackmore's music. I particularly love the song Village Lanterne; I adore the orchestration in the middle which always compells me to become a conductor!
on 24 April 2018
The second life for Ritchie! Why not guys
on 5 July 2010
A superb entry into the Blackmore's Night collection of music .
Village Lanterne , Mond Tanz / Child in Time and Streets of London are tracks in particular that deserve repeat plays .
The sound quality is very good and the musicianship is first class throughout .
5 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2015
a good cd as can be expected from blackmores night and the cd arrived well inside the ststed time
on 7 March 2015
Missed out on this one and have just caught up with it - well worth the wait. I love all their music.
on 10 January 2014
I've listened to Blackmore's Night snippets many times, and now decided to collect them all. I admire Ritchie Blackmore, his unique talent, musical visions and feels. I adore Candice' wonderful vocals which has similarities with ABBA's Agnetha and Anni-Frid, and then some Stevie Nicks.
on 27 April 2016