on 14 March 2016
I'm extremely upset with this product and service. received wrong product. Instead of 100mts on one roll I got 2 rolls of maybe 50 mts. Then when I started using one of the rolls after about 5 mts the roll was cut in 2 pieces of 375 wide. Then the other roll halfway thru was full of holes.
on 15 June 2017
OK, I admit it.... I thought all bubble wrap was the same! This stuff is awful as soon as it's handled the bubbles start popping and by the time you've got your parcel to the post office you begin to wonder how many bubbles are actually left intact! I will spend a bit more money and get a product that actually does the job properly next time as this stuff was extremely poor quality.
on 7 November 2015
Cheap and nasty ,pulls apart very easily. I usually read product reviews ,but failed to do so on this occasion. The box arrived battered that was the least of my worries. It felt strangely light compared to my previous bubble wrap purchased years ago,which felt heavy and was robust. Upon opening the battered box you are greeted by a spongy looking blob of what looks like bubble wrap kicked around for too long. Unrolling it,it is very cheap plastic and the slighestest of pulls will tear it. I suppose you pay for what you get. Avoid this rubbish
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 December 2014
This roll of bubble wrap is over 55cm in diameter and weighs around 4kg, so you can't just put this in a drawer and will need somewhere to store it. The bubble wrap itself is not the very best quality. I have bought thicker and stronger bubble wrap with bigger bubbles, but from what I can see almost all of the bubbles are inflated and it does the job reasonably well. If you are wrapping delicate items, perhaps you will need to consider two layers of bubble wrap instead of one, but I don't think you can complain too much about this. It's certainly good enough for my needs and was very good value for money.
VINE VOICEon 15 November 2013
100m of bubble wrap is a LOT. It comes in a roll that's probably as wide as it is tall so bear in mind where you might b able to store it!

It's good bulbblewrap though. I found the bubbles hard enough to pop that they didn't just get squashed flat and it did a great job of protecting crockery, pictures, ornaments and other delicate items during a recent house move. At the end of the move I had about 10m left over which is now in the loft providing "extra insulation" until I need it in the future.

All in all, the 100m roll worked out just about perfect and it was far cheaper than buying an equivalent amount through the removal company or any stationery outlet. Highly recommended.
on 22 May 2014
Having ordered the above 100m roll i was unhappy about being sent 2 x 50m rolls as i have limited storage space. Usually i stack the 100m roll on top of the large bubblewrap but cannot do this with 2 rolls.

This bubblewrap was compressed & is rather squashed so i am unable to stack it. I ordered a roll of large bubblewrap from the same people & that was delivered by courier 3 days before this item was delivered. It was delivered by Royal Mail so for 3 days i had to stay at the house awaiting delivery. Why they were not sent together is beyond me as it is the same company.

I would not buy this product again as it is difficult to use when it is squashed up or as the seller calls it 'compressed' & also it appears the roll has a flaw. About 6" in from the edge there is 2 rows of bubbles not inflated & when you cut a vertical line at the point where the flaw is it tears horizontally. Not as good quality as the large bubble bubblewrap i got from them.
on 5 October 2016
750mm x 100M Bubble Wrap

Arrived fast and well packed IN BIG PAPER BOX ! Thank you for a good package, who saves the bubbles from damaging on the transit !
It is very important ! Verry good quality. I packing a lot of pushchairs every week, so I'm very happy with this purchase !
on 16 October 2016
Great buy at a fairly reasonable price. Delivered by a very polite and helpful courier. I can now start wrapping my delicates knowing they will arrive at their destination intact. It s good to know there are other various sizes available too. No doubt I'll need them in the future before my move.
on 10 December 2015
It's really funny, most people would think babble wrap is bubble wrap and it's all the same stuff.
So did I, until I bought this.
The plastic is so thin and weak it is nearly impossible to wrap anything without bursting most of the bubbles.
Probably OK for wrapping really soft things that don't need bubble wrap like teddy bears.
on 4 March 2014
This is the bubble wrap we have been using for a long time now because it is a good price and the best of the bunch. They don't make it like they used to however the good bits :- they delivery very quickly most time, the bubble wrap is fairly good and does protect your items but if you want super duper wrap then you need to pay twice as much. Bad parts:- it is thin in place and without bubbles and has hard parts too but you get what you pay for! Their bubble wrap used to be the best.