Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£3.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 10 April 2013
The rigid cover makes what could be a very flimsy item ideal for my requirements i.e. the storage of group photographs where I wish to view the reverse to see details. If daily usage was required would suggest thicker pockets might be useful.
on 14 February 2013
I bought this folder to display a series of printed photos. I was a little dubious following the reviews of others, but tbh I shouldnt have worried. With the firmness of photo quality paper the folder has been perfect for my uses. Ive seen these folders for a lot more money in the shops, so was pleased with the purchase
on 15 April 2013
This little book is very practical and is very slim considering it has 40 pages. Perfect for displaying and filing pages. Use it for song lyrics of my choir
on 22 November 2012
We have used this display book as a brochure in all the rooms of our Guest House in Wokingham. They are easy to use, pages can be changed on a regular basis when updates are needed and are durable. They also look professional and purchased at a good price. Good value for money.
on 9 February 2013
weve used as assessment files in school and the front cover allows you to insert a header page, they look impressive.
on 5 April 2015
When it said rigid cover, for some reason I thought it was hard-back. It may be my mistake but I was expecting one of those books like your 'National Record of Achievement' (if you are old enough to remember (at school 1980's, 90's). The cover is not quite rigid in my opinion, but rather a stiff but still partially flexible plastic. It's good enough for what I wanted, just not what I was expecting.
on 3 February 2016
I have several of these in both A4 and A3 and I use them to store all the pictures the children bring home from school and pre-school.
It keeps them nice and flat, stops us from losing any loose glued on pieces and serves as a lovely reminder of what they did in each year when you flick back through it.
The pockets are nice and strong, none have ripped at all (which has happened with previous similar display books).
You can also put a picture inside the front cover which is a nice touch.
on 19 November 2015
Really useful, practical folder for storing my A4 drawings and paintings. I have ordered 2 so far, and will probably order more of the same when my current folder gets full.
One of the sleeves was creased when it arrived, so be aware that it may not be 100% perfect if you are planning to use it for professional purposes. The sleeves are thin so the folder is quite floppy before you fill it, but I've not had any splits or tears in the sleeves so they are quite strong even when moving things in and out of them several times.
There is no label sleeve on the spine, but the cover takes an A4 sheet so you can label/customise it there.
on 1 June 2014
A real 5 star product! Why the three stars you ask? The review is in two halves. The first half reviews the product and the second half reviews the supplier. Read second if you know what is good for you and to avoid the company who supplied it!

This display booklet really is quite neat and nifty. I am aspergers and use these books to help me display and easily find information. The ones from Asda and Tesco are budget ones and very much feel it.

The cover pages are a reassuring thick grade plastic.

The inner pockets are thicker plastic pocket than perhaps you might be used to. Again a very good quality. Just like all display books you can display up to x sides [this one is 80]. Even using 100gsm paper this still does not make the binder too heavy to hold yet not compromising on its structure.

The real disappointment for me was not in the product itself but in the service provided by the seller. I ordered four of these binders but initially only one came. Going through the feedback / contact seller form, the seller asked me to check if what i was saying was true. This frustrated me. So I emailed back and received one more folder in shipment two. Despite the invoice they sent stated that three were in the parcel. After contacted Amazon, I received the final two in the third delivery. There was no real apology from them and no compensation for the service. Would not use these guys again.
on 20 November 2014
Great value for money & quality
I have ordered these Tiger display folders a few times for my choir. They are robust and we particularly like the front cover pocket in which we can put different images depending on the time of year/event we are singing at.
You won't find better on the high street or on-line!