on 24 May 2017
I'm a germ-a-phobe; but I also buy tens of used Blu-rays every month, which used to put me in a difficult situation.When I want something in HD, I compare the prices of HD downloads with the cost of Blu-rays both new and used. 8 times out of ten I can get a used blu-ray for a fraction of a new disc or download price. Even though the used discs I buy are always described as being in "Very Good" condition - it still makes my skin crawl when they arrive in the post; who knows where they've been? A stranger who owned a disc package, before selling it on and me buying it - may very well have questionable hygiene standards. I always have a box of these new Amaray disc cases in my storeroom. When I receive a used disc, I remove the inlay and wash the disc in antibacterial solution, polish it dry and put everything back in the new case; the old case gets put in the recycling bin. With 5 minutes effort, used discs look as good as new, as well as being 100% sterile.
I feel confident that these 'AGI Amaray' cases are genuine, the same ones used for retail Blu-rays; whatever the case, I see no difference at all, they even have the little hinges inside for situations where you have a 2 disc set with one of those swing-gate holders, you simply snap gate holder into the hinges and get a perfect fit. These cases are ideal for 1, 2 or even 3 disc sets, as long as you have your own gate holder to snap into place. I'm very happy with the quality, they have the silver embossed BD logo on the front - even a slimline inlay (common with US releases) will fit inside and doesn't look particularly odd. Highly recommend for the price. My cases arrived packaged in a sturdy board box, every case is flawless and factory new.
One person found this helpful
on 25 November 2017
These Blu-Ray single disc DVD cases are just like the cases that you get when purchasing Blu-Ray DVDs.
Having had several with cracked or split cases, these from Promediasupplies will be more than adequate replacements.
Also they are very good value for money.
Highly recommended.
on 18 November 2014
These are really niceAmaray Blu-ray cases. They have the embossed logo highlighted in chrome on the front face. They click shut with authority and the push to release for the disc is excellent. There's tabs to hold a booklet and the case is the proper 14mm thick. I use 260 gsm glossy photo paper for the insert sheet and this stretches the outside skin giving a very high quality look to my films. Highly recommendedat the price.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2015
It's described as new, but I see some scratches on the front face of 22 cases giving me an impression that these are somehow fall in the 'New-Other' category. Not entirely brand new in my observation. The other 3 cases are very smooth too. Anyway, it's not that a big deal. All of them are properly handled throughout the delivery and no broken single case inside.
2 people found this helpful
on 10 June 2017
arrived well packed no damage good sturdy protection for your discs
on 12 August 2017
on 11 November 2017
Some are not the best when closing, even though these are supposed to be the standard you buy your movies with, but still a good option for protecting your discs.
on 19 December 2017
These Blu-Ray covers are suitable for a single disc and will help to protect your discs
on 2 September 2014
Amaray Blu-Ray Cases are excellent they are well built one would say professionally built in other words the standard you 'd expect if you bought a Blu-Ray disc and the price is very good as well so l fully recommend them and have ordered them many times and plan to do so in the future. Rob.
on 17 September 2017
Perfect. Just what I need when purchasing used blu rays off internet. Clean the disc, swap over the inlay, looks as new! The covers even have the blu ray gold logo on them, exactly the same as blu rays bought from the shops.....well, internet!