Customer reviews

on 16 May 2013
These are the only type of balls that my son's school allow for lunchtime play. This was well received although it has spent most of its life on the roof of the school as the game was a bit intense.
on 24 July 2015
Purchased from 'E-Deals' for £6.50. Described as 'Size 5'. It is not. Ball measures 62cm/24in circumference. Therefore it is size 3 e.g. junior ball. Additionally, it has very little 'bounce'. Although it is 'true' e.g. rolls in straight line. I purchased this to replace a great worn foam ball and was very disappointed. If my kids did not witness the opening of package it was going straight back for refund.......I just have to find out where i bought previous one from. I'd value this ball at £3
*update* 01 Aug. I visited Bray(expensive seaside area of Dublin). I noticed same ball sold by seaside street vendor for 5 Euro. Which is £3.52 sterling.It was same ball. identified by the distributor sticker on wrapping.bellco sports...I knew i was right
on 25 June 2014
After looking at different foam ball options I settled on this one. Arrived within a week and the kids love it. Bought for playing in the garden so the colour fades quickly but keeps its shape and firmness. I also get to keep my patio doors and windows intact. Very pleased.
on 27 April 2013
Bought as a replacement which has done stirling service at first in then outdoors. So soft yet controllable. I needn't have bothered...found the original beneath the hedge after this terrible winter...still bounces...not absorbed water Eric...had previously been in the north sea. The new one will be used indoors...the old one has another year at least outside. Recommended for play streets, school years also.
on 31 July 2013
This foam football has been a good investment and has saved some of my plants from two boys who until now have been kicking a leather football around the garden. Recommended to those who want to minimise damage but want something a little heavier and less fly away than a plastic ball. Delivery quick after ordering.
on 29 June 2013
.my grand son liked it.....................what else to you want me to say .....its great................ but i will not give you another feed back i don't know what else to say.......should be less to submit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 10 September 2013
It's a sponge ball the size of a normal football, it bounces and is yellow, but don't let your toddler near it, mine has 3 small mouth size bites missing from it......was bought to replace ball the dog had chewed. Hmmm
on 13 May 2013
Perfect for indoors. Really happy with purchase and highly recommend.
It is actually very hard to find balls like this on the high street so I was really pleased to find it on Amazon.
on 28 July 2014
Perfect for young children and in particular for use with inflatable goals. The ball I bought has been used daily without any problems.
Packaging and delivery very good
on 17 May 2014
Bought this to prevent my windows being smashed by my 8 year old grandson and so far all windows still intact although the ball's colours have faded fast.