on 11 March 2018
Great football that has made my children very happy.

I bought this for school and it's great. It is the size of a normal football and the print is dark enough to last for a long time. Because it is sponge, the ball is soft enough to use inside. We also use it outside at break time so the children don't break windows or get injured so easily. It's taken nearly two months of daily use, on tarmac, for the black pentagons to start to be rubbed off and the top layer of sponge to scuff. Very impressed!
4 people found this helpful
on 28 August 2016
Pros:
- The foam is very soft which stops some breakages from happening!
- The ball is sturdy and good to play with. It is not much different from a proper football.
- Colour stays well even after washing it

Cons:
- It does pick up dust and dirty quite easily, however this can be washed.
5 people found this helpful
on 1 January 2018
This ball has been a staple in our home for years now. It's the only ball I allow to be played indoors so all of my kids love it. After time they lose the coating on the outside and after much use it will start to fall apart (we are talking 9mths here). In my opinion for £5 and daily use that's a well spent £5.
One person found this helpful
on 21 March 2018
Good product for the money. The foam is quite dense and looks like it should be fairly robust. The weight is just right....heavy enough not to float all over the place when kicked or thrown but light enough not to do any damage if it hits something or someone. Wanted to contact the company about the product before it was received and I experienced very good levels of communication with a quick response time, extremely helpful and efficient staff (Jackie).
on 27 March 2018
They're great for around the house football or in the garden when it's dry. My football skills are so bad though, I still manage to break my toe playing with a sponge ball - be careful!
on 24 May 2018
Sick of hearing the normal footballs hitting my garage door. I’ve told the little darlings, it’s this or nothing. I’m very happy.
on 27 March 2017
Perfect for inside and outside, very quick delivery, item as specified, would highly recommend for busy kicking toddlers
One person found this helpful
on 22 June 2016
- Appears to be made from dense foam sponge material
- Great football for indoor use - can be booted against a wall and it hardly makes a sound.
- Would not recommend for outside use as it does soak up water and becomes heavy - great for indoors though
on 11 May 2017
Foam finish so is accepted for use in school. Many foam balls have a sheen to them which schools deem are too heavy for use there. This has a mat, porous finish so fine, though not waterproof.
on 26 February 2018
It’s great. Kids love it. During school break times and lunch times the children go out and play in the playground.