Customer reviews

on 5 October 2009
I actually came across this book by chance, I had set out to purchase Rick Warrens 'Purpose Driven Life' when I pulled this little gem from of the book shelf in the shop, I opened at exactly the page were macarthur was writing about the very man, Rick Warren, I read enough lines on that very page to stop me wanting to buy the book I had set out to do so, Rick Warrens, and purchase this one in its place, I was ever so glad I did, he points out much that isnt correct with Rick Warrens book, and how so many have been swayed by it, to even replace their bibles for it, he also does in concern for Rick Warren, believe that he never set out for the people to do so, but done they have, and that if it has to be read it must be done so with much disearnment.
I was so glad this book came to me of the shelf, I would highly recommend and have loaned it to others to open their eyes also.
He does take up more topice other than Rick Warrens but this is the one that I found extremely interesting seeing as I'd set out to buy it in the first place and this put me right off.