on 16 September 2009
Never had any doubt that this wasnt going to be anything other than mind blowing.

This band have been around for a while now, and in my opinion haven't had the recognition or the media support that they so richly deserve. Picked up by the industry at a very early age, then discarded as soon as the next big thing? came along. Undeterred, they have consistently released album after album of startlingly good music, Dave McPherson, the driving force behind the band is a gifted musician and a writer of intricate poetry that never fails to lead the listener on a journey that they are guaranteed to want to take again and again.

I wont give a track by track account, I will however say, there really isn't a single filler on this album. They are very much in the Muse mould, equally as gifted, but in their frontman, they have a singer who can convey so many emotions with his voice that whatever the subject matter, the listener is left totally convinced and utterly absorbed by the stories he tells.

I urge you to buy this album, if you are in any way interested in technically intricate music without the self indulgence of so many other supposedly bigger bands. Their second album, White Butterfly is an absolute stunner too and is my personal favourite, though this runs in a very close second.

If you are new to this band, take a punt, I feel sure you will be picking up their back catalogue as soon as you hear them, and if you get a chance to see them live, their show is equally as good. Welcome back Inme, you have my year.
on 20 September 2009
Every album by these guys just gets better and better! I donwloaded it last week cos i couldnt wait for it in the post and i just cant stop listening to it. Its a disgrace that a band of this quality doesnt get the recognition. Awesome riffs, great lyrics and songs you'll just find yourself humming and tapping away to allday! Can't wait for album number 5:-D...go on buy it!!!
on 3 November 2012
This album has a bit more of a techy sort of feel to it and has yet more excellent vocals in that really nice accent. it also has some acoustic songs All Terrain Vehicle, I also really like the name and the album cover as well this album seems to be harder to obtain and also less known. which is interestin cos it is rather good I think it is a bit better than the last two albums only by a bit though
on 26 May 2010
I have been a fan of InMe since I was 14 years old - the age I actually discovered GREAT music. They were the first alternative band I ever fell in love with. Now at the age of 20, I am even more in love with this bands great ability to entertain and perform. I wouldn't say that this is my favourite out of the 4 albums (nothing comes close to White Butterfly for me) but it is a masterpeice!

The fact that InMe have grown in members is pretty awesome too. I like the fact that they still have their very similar, haunting, chilling, heavy sound to their music, but with the added effect of an extra guitarist makes it sound all the better. Ben is a great asset to the band.

The best track on this album in my opinion is The Art of Moderation. The lyrics, the riffs, the solos, the percussion and the vocals of the lovley mr Mcphearson are second to none on this track! I enjoy listening to it whenever it comes on. It has to be turned up VERY loud for the best results though :)

I reccommend this record to anyone. To people who have followed them from the beginning, to new fans who have only just discovered their amazing talent. I can't wait to go see these guys for what seems the millionth time on the 31st May! I hope this line up sticks for good...it's the best line up they have had to date!
on 7 May 2010
I just love this album. Yet again they have done another even better than the last, just when I thought this was impossible, there is not one song that I can say I dont like. I just cant believe that they havent yet became a big band with all their amazing music when there is such mediocre bands around. so if you are loosing interest in this type if music and havent heard this album then it is a must have.
on 5 August 2010
A very impressive and strong album from a dedicated band. They may not be as successful as the days when they were on Kerrang!, but they're more talented and just as dedicated. The guitar work on the entire album is very skilful and catchy, and the lyrics are as moving and powerful as you'd expect from the band.

The first four tracks are probably the highlights for me, but the whole album is good. And if you've only heard "Single of the Weak" and aren't too impressed, then I have to say that that song is probably the weakest on the album, so give it a try.

If you like InMe, you'll love it. If you don't know InMe, you'll also love it, though it might take a couple of listens.