on 24 February 2016
Not impressed! I have received one of these cards so knew what size it was and it is fine. I love the card I received so wanted to order one for my cousin! I opened the envelope to write on the card, only to find that the elastic band was broken!! It did not pop open was it was supposed to and as mine did, it was like something from the Krypton Factor, trying to put it together. We attempted to replace the band but was unable to, in the end we had to put it together and put a band around the base to hold it together!
on 17 August 2012
Other comments have been on the small size of this item. It is certainly not a particularly large item, but it is quite striking. My wife was very pleased and although she has long since removed all her 60th cards, this one is still on display, as it is very attractive. It measures 9.5" x 8" x 7" when assembled so it is not so small! Most unusual and well worth it!
on 28 April 2017
Love all these sort of cards and try to buy as many as I can over the year as they look pretty spectacular when opened.
on 4 April 2017
Got this for the wife and she loved it. Certainly different to any other cards I've ever seen
on 13 March 2017
Absolutely stunning and just what I expected it to be. Worth every star!
on 28 March 2017
Lovely card, bought for my sister's 60th birthday, she loved it.
on 10 June 2017
Special card for special friend? This is perfect
on 2 March 2017
Well made and well worth the price
on 2 August 2013
Quite an expensive card, and then to have to pay extra for delivery.. but worth it for someone's 60th... at least I thought so until it turned up - the envelope looked used already, and the card was 'battered' along the folds, and looked as though it had been 'used' or at least taken in and out of the envelope many times already. Amazon didn't give me the option of 'contact the seller' so this seemed to be the only apparent way to complain about the condition it arrived in. Disappointed! Next time I will just go to Clintons.
on 10 September 2015
Excellent card, very impressive.
Always looking for items that are different to the norm, this was great for my Dad's 60th birthday.