Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 25 May 2017
Good
on 17 July 2013
My Mum saw Torvill and Dean many years ago and has never forgotten it! It was a present for her and she loves watching Dancing on Ice over and over again! A successful present!
on 15 January 2010
My daughter and I have watched every series of Dancing on Ice and last year had the opportunity to go and see Dancing on Ice the Live Tour at the Newcastle Metro Radio Arena. It was the most fantastic night, utterly surreal and this DVD has enabled us to experience that night over and over again. It is absolutely true to the live performance and has the added advantage of being able to see the skaters close up. Nothing has been omitted and we would thoroughly recommend it to any Dancing on Ice Fans. Thank you to Jane and Chris for giving us a memorable night out and the chance to re-live it whenever we want.
on 3 April 2010
The show goes on, the class act that is Torvil and Dean is followed by a variety of celebrities showing their skill (or lack of it) on ice. It follows the TV show format with a competition and judging followed by group and individual pairs skating. As in the other shows, Torvil and Dean's balletic grace shine out but for me the show stealers are Melanie Lambert and Fred Paversak with their high energy routine (doecn't Melanie ever stop smiling? watch her, she always has a smile a mile wide.)
on 12 May 2011
Watching Torvill and Dean makes me feel 60 years younger,so thank you for giving me the opportunity to sit back and dream as I see their magical performances on DVD.
on 25 April 2009
I went to see the tour live at Wembley Arena. It was excellent to watch. The stars from the previous years including Chris Fountain and Kyran Bracken and Suzanne Shaw were really good and if you enjoyed the television series in 2009 it was good to see some of the celebrities. Ray Quinn was great. Todd Carty re-enacted his skate into the tunnel that was enjoyed so much by the viewers of Dancing on Ice. If you are into this programme you will enjoy the DVD.
on 29 July 2013
I got this for my mum Torvill and Dean my mum loved it. so if you got to get you mum something then get this, can not go wrong with this as a gift.
on 15 June 2013
A VERY CLEVER HARD THOUGHT OUT CHOROGRAPHED ICE SKATING DANCE ROUTINE BY OUR TWO BRITS,AND ACCOMPANIED BY BOLER'S LOELY AND MOVING MUSIC 9 & HALF OUT OF 10
on 3 January 2010
I live in Australia and have been lucky enough to be visiting England while the last 3 series of Dancing on Ice where on the television!!! I was THRILLED to be able to purchase the 2009 tour from Amazon UK as needless to say we don't get that programe in Australia!!!
The DVD is absolutly brillant and is such a treat to relive some of the routines I had seen.Anyone who loves the show will LOVE this DVD!!! Chris & Jane are AMAZING as always!!! and being a Ray Quinn fan I just adore watching him skate with Maria!!
I would give it 20 stars if I could!!!
Gail Savage ( Australia )
on 16 December 2013
I have loved all their skating moments, well atuned to each other and they have skated for so long, now they are helping others to find their talents and enjoyment of movement on ice. Shame we have to get older. But they are still great skaters.