on 24 July 2016
I'm behind as usual when watching TV series. So this has just finished streaming through my Amazon prime account and yes, at the end I cried! Brilliant series from season 1 through to the end. Season 3 was a little bit of a wobble as they went off course before finding their feet again.

It was a little hammy in places, especially when people have been gut shot and are then up and about again doing stuff that a shot person really wouldn't be doing. Maybe it was to do with timescales, I am never sure of how much time has passed. Are we talking days, weeks or months. Only at one point do we see "4 years later" and understand.

Yes I enjoyed, yes I recommend and yes I will watch them again sometime
How could you do this to me, my heart can't take it. I didn't think it was going to be like that for the final episode. Should have come with a warning: Box of tissues needed.
Hadn't really cared much for the program when everyone was watching it week after week, it was included in the Amazon Prime Video so rather than hunt for something else clicked and I have lost a few days after binge watching.
I found the whole four seasons to have some pretty cheesy acting and story line but it still pulled me in and I did enjoy the program.
on 19 June 2017
a little mix of "fugitive" and "ocean's eleven"incredible actors, best show I have ever seen so far. the whole story is captivating , keeps you on the edge the whole time. this is the type of the show you can watch all over again and again ( like Friends :) ). It won't be available on Amazon Video for long so I bought all Seasons :):):). So if there are any fans , make sure you've got DVD or you buy via Prime.
on 31 March 2017
Love it. A bit too much of it though. 3 seasons would have been enough 😊
on 12 August 2017
Finally got the wife off my back, she can watch it to her heart's content.
on 15 August 2017
great like all previous series
on 2 June 2017
Brilliant
on 2 March 2017
The best series i've watched after Vikings. Greats twists and turns, plots and it keeps you guessing, hoping and praying all the time. Brilliant.
on 24 June 2017
Very good
on 6 March 2017
this is the best series I have ever watched !