on 31 March 2017
Love it. A bit too much of it though. 3 seasons would have been enough 😊
on 12 August 2017
Finally got the wife off my back, she can watch it to her heart's content.
on 15 August 2017
great like all previous series
on 2 June 2017
Brilliant
on 31 August 2017
Packed great and works perfectly
on 24 June 2017
Very good
on 6 March 2017
this is the best series I have ever watched !
on 16 April 2017
Fantastic viewing
on 6 April 2013
Seaosn 4 has some good moments, but we've watched seasons 1, 2 & 3 and we kind of want it to end now. It's dragging on and there's only so many times you can watch an episode and repeatedly say 'oh, that's ridiculous'. We're watching it because we want to see the end, the very final bit, and then it'll be done, and we'll never have to watch it again.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 August 2016
Probably the better of the final three seasons. It seemed easier to watch with less "Are you F'kin serious?" moments than season 2&3, both of which were entirely pointless. It seems the only point of them was to introduce two characters. Was it not for their back stories, you could quite easily watch seasons 1 & 4 and not miss a damned thing.
I found myself liking characters that you really know you shouldn't like and T-bag was by far one of my favourite. I really wanted to despise him but just couldn't. I could quite happily watch more like season 4. The plot was still really obvious and there were no surprising twists in the story. The only "Twists" across all seasons were pretty much anticipation of which central character they will kill off next?
That said, season 4 was good....ish.... mostly.