Colour: Black / Blue|Change

on 31 January 2012
Bought this to complement my new Longridge 3 Wheel Duo Cart Cruiser golf trolley, and so far I'm impressed. The bag is fairly light and could easily be carried around all day if required, but with golf trollies being so cheap these days, why would you bother? There are plenty of storage pockets, and there even appears to be a small insulated pocket on the front which should take a 500ml water bottle and keep it cool. The 14 separate lined dividers allow you to organise your clubs as you require, and there are plenty of nice touches such as external putter clip and a bungee cord holder for your brolley as well. The rain cover looks a bit flimsy, but should be more than adequate in keeping off the occasional shower, although a proper full cover would probably be better in the long run. As others have mentioned there isn't a handle on the front of the bag to aid lifting out of a car, instead there's one situated under the shoulder strap on the rear, which is probably the bag's only real let down, but overall I'm more than happy with my purchase - definately worth the £45 I shelled out for it and with free delivery from Amazon, you can't really go wrong.
on 5 March 2010
Initially I was disappointed because I made the mistake of thinking the bag came without its hood. Now I have found the hood in one of the pockets and I am really happy with the complete look, spaciousness, and lightness of this bag. It is very good value for money and the material used appears to be a shiney coated fabric in areas and black fabric in others. I only hope the material used will withstand the test of time. If it doesn't watch this space. This bag was delivered within 2 Days of ordering a super service with no hassle.
on 31 July 2010
excellent trolley bag this, total value for money, lots of pockets, so many that when I first used it I couldn't find anything...the club dividers have a material covering so your graphite shafts don't get scratched. it isn't the best quality material in the world but for the price it's well worth it. looks good too. comes with rain hood, everything you need
on 2 November 2010
This bag has plenty of compartments & is lightwieght
Delivery was very prompt & would recomend it
on 26 February 2012
Having owned the bag for only one month, I cannot say anything about its longevity. However, I can say that the bag appears to be well made, and is sturdy and robust. I have used it 4/5 times and, because I rarely play in adverse weather, I cannot say that I have loaded the bag to its full capacity with eg wet suits, sweaters and the like. This is when a bag is sorely tested and because of previous experience in this regard, I will be careful about overloading. My first impressions are that this is a good product and is excellent value for money. All I need now is a map to remind me where I have stored everything - plenty of good, practical pockets.
on 1 April 2012
im really happy with this product, it has lots of sace to put all of your golfing equipment. It's made of a very good material and no doubt it will last for some years to come. I like how it has a clip on the outside of the bag. Its good to see that it also has a compartment to put a drinks bottle and it will keep it cool for a while. I cannot wait until im on the golf course trying it out more than satisfied with this product.
on 10 January 2011
The Longridge golf bag is an excellent purchase at a competitive price, its storage facilities are excellent and it provides the ideal bag for the serious to the playing for fun golfer,
on 21 January 2014
The bag is ok for the price but nothing special. The finish is rather poor especially in the top section that holds the clubs.
It remains to be seen as to how long the bag lasts with the putting in and pulling out of the clubs!!!!
Most disappointing is the fact that the cool drinks holder will not hold even a small bottle of water. It is only designed
for cartons!!! No good when the sun eventually comes out in the summer.

Most disappointing.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 October 2013
I bought this for my partner's birthday and he is delighted with it. Apparently there are 15 dookets (not sure of the technical term) for golf clubs, one more than he needs and an external putter holder that he is quite excited about. There is a cool bag pocket which he has become used to as his last bag had it and so many other pockets he's still deciding what goes where. More to the point it survived Saturday's downpour intact when I really thought they would have given up. Winner.
on 23 November 2011
Plenty of storage space,material of bag is ok but I doubt it will last for many years, but for the price no complaints.