Customer reviews

on 16 September 2012
This review concern how the cable work on the Cowon Iaudio S9 as this is the module I have tested it with.

To begin with I experienced the same problem as mention in one of the other reviews that the cable would not connect perfectly so one had to "jiggle" the cable to get it to connect to the mp3 player.

However this was only a temp problem (might have been some bits of plastic blocking) as both the cables I got works perfectly.
on 21 November 2015
Arrived very quickly. Wasn't expecting an actual cowon cable. So that's a plus...
It would he a higher rating if the tie the cable came in was so tight its cut into the actual cable down to the wire..... Not really happy.
on 29 February 2012
It's the right cable if you own a Cowon. Hard to come by in the UK, so choice is limited.
on 2 December 2016
Somehow lost my original cable. I couldn't find an original one on any my country's amazon. But I found it here and ordered it.

At first I was unsure because of the black cable in the picture, but what arrived at my home was an original packaging with a white cable just as I had it before. Works like a charm!
on 12 November 2012
This cable actually arrived in 'official' packaging with a cowon box, and fits very securely and snugly into my S9. It almost does a little click when you push it in which is quite scary initially but really is safe and I'm pleased with the quality of it.
on 19 November 2013
This fits my J3 comfortably (in fact, it's a little tighter than the original cable) it allows transfer of files without problem.
on 15 December 2014
Fast delivery time and works great.

For those people with concerns about the cable, this is an official Cowon cable.
on 20 May 2014
I bought original cable from Cowon for my Mp3 player. It has worked right. Delivery was cheep without any problems.
on 13 November 2013
Proper COWON cable. White in colour, so less likely to get lost this time. The original cable was brown or black.
on 1 February 2017
Received the official white cable to replace the original lost. Good price and delivered quickly.