on 2 December 2017
I used this for the first time last night to make my Shepherds Pie, it was brilliant!!! The size is huge and there are only two of us to cook for, but I am inclined to make recipes for six people and freeze the remaining four portions so this is just perfect for me. I also found that everything cooks quicker because of the size, i.e. smaller units will take longer because the food will be deeper in the pan whereas this spreads out because of the size and therefore shorter time required to cook. I also found a simmer function somewhere between the arrow and the '0' heating level, so it does simmer for the lady who didn't think it did. It is a perfect replacement for a multi pan I bought many years ago and finally broke down on me recently, I had to replace it and I thoroughly recommend this as the perfect replacement.
on 15 October 2017
Its not Buffalo brand!!! Fault advertise. Disappointed! Poor quality and bad plug connection.
on 18 November 2017
My pot has been used for a month and the plug is off. I would like to ask if you can guarantee it. It was really disappointing, and half of the cooking suddenly went out of power
review image
on 5 January 2018
Good product but would be better if lid sat more snugly on pan.
on 28 December 2017
Superb
on 11 February 2015
Now this is a really useful bit of kit especially if you do a lot of entertaining. Previous reviews stating "it cannot simmer" or "cannot be used as a multi-pan" are just totally incorrect. I strongly suggest reading the manual. We have successfully slow-cooked a number of dishes over the last year some involving over 8-hours in the pan. The pheasant in red wine prepared by Mrs G just last week (and simmered for over 8 hours) was absolutely spectacular (it comfortably takes 4 medium sized pheasants). I also find it excellent for preparing risotto and paella so don't be put off by negative reviews just do something radical and read the manual.
on 9 May 2011
Ordered the pan in a hurry due to kitchen renovations and was impressed with the advertised 90cm depth - had a vague understanding that was 90cm is quite deep (still function in Imperial measures!) but was surprised when I saw it as I had obviously not converted the other dimensions - the circumference is huge! However, while it would easily cater a paella for at least 12 - it also cooks a mean breakfast / dinner for 2. It takes up a lot of space but is a good buy but when it eventually gets replaced by a working hob it will still have a role to play in my life when entertaining.
Arrived really promptly - within 18 hours of ordering so top marks to the company.
on 23 June 2016
This piece of multi-pan is my kitchen's best friend. Just remember it is massive and can feed about 30-50 people. Handy for parties and other occasions which require heavy cooking and it is lightweight too, easy to transport from your home to whereever you need to go.
on 6 January 2016
Had a heavy one many years ago but now the modern ones are very flimsy not as good as my old one but have to move with the times
on 15 June 2017