on 11 October 2011
I took a star off for the small splinter I got while handling it.

Note: This peel was difficult for getting laden pizzas into the oven because the base sticks to the metal and won't slide off. Flouring the peel just gave me really floury pizza. In the end I bought a wooden peel to put the pizzas in and use this one to get them out.
on 5 April 2014
The peel does exactly what you need. The handle is a good length and the peel is a good size. My only critisisum is the first one I received had a broken handle due to inadequate packaging. That said it was replaced without and problem and I'm happily using the second one.
on 13 September 2015
The blade is excellent but the product description should make it much clearer that the length quoted is the overall length and not that of the handle.
the company who sent it were efficient and the packaging was good.
on 30 August 2012
Initially this product didn't arrive when expected so I contacted the seller who in turn responded very promptly. The initial order then arrived, following a mix up at my work office, so not the fault of the seller at all. I've used it many times already, it's a great product for an amateur like me. I'd definitely recommend.
on 2 September 2011
Did what it was expected to do. The first few pizzas got squashed up and became pizza pasties, but using more flour on all surfaces soon improved the problem. Item arrived well packaged, and on time.
Thanks
on 21 April 2012
Nice,soft handle.Light.Good quality aluminium.The only thing I found that needed to be different was the sharpness of the edge(it's a bit thick),but it took me 4 seconds to correct.Came right on time,and saved me a lot of hard work.
on 5 May 2011
Not that I make that many pizzas, but when I do it is a very useful product, although getting the pizza off the blade took a bit of getting used to. Good delivery, good quality and does what I want.
on 4 September 2013
The edges of the peel are just cut, so they are sharp and likely to easy cut the skin. Overall this is a low quality peel, which does the job fine, but is not worth the price at all.
VINE VOICEon 20 June 2011
In combination with a decent pizza stone, crispy authentic pizzas are a doddle. This paddle is very sturdy and properly large to get uncooked pizzas on no problem. A must!

jwk
on 18 January 2013
Its a great pad for pizzas. My only winge is that the handle does come loose really easily. Its long enough not to get burned (which is an added bonus) Fits a tidy sized pizza.