Customer reviews

on 20 December 2010
Bought this timer because the one I had only rang for about 2 seconds so quietly I could not hear it. This timer however, is extremely easy to set, rings loud enough to hear, clear numerals. All together a really excellent buy. Would recommend it. I received it in double quick time. Need a timer, this is the one to get.
44 Comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Whilst advertised for use within the home or kitchen, I actually purchased this item for use at the gym as an interval timer for timed exercises such as circuit training and boxing, and have found it to be excellent.

The timer is small, and so wont take up much room in your gym bag, is easy to operate and clean, and comes with a magnetic strip on the rear which would allow you to attach it to an item of exercise equipment if required (I magnetise it to the metal frame of the punch bags I use). The display is clear and easy to see, and despite what some reviewers have said, the alarm is loud enough so that I can hear it in a crowded gym.

This item was supplied with the AAA battery required to power it included.
on 11 April 2017
No problem that it works but the feeble sound means that you must be sure to be gazing at it intently when you think time must be up
on 13 August 2017
Purchased 5 years ago in 2012, used practically every day and still going strong with the display as clear and sharp as ever; runs on cheap AAA batteries that seem to last forever; dropped a few times onto tiled floor but never damaged so it is solidly built; very easy to set and use and very loud alarm which suits me well; normally lives on the fridge attached by the strong magnet so I can always find it, but the ingenious built-in stand works well too. Wipes clean easily. Well worth paying the extra for such a quality product
on 28 April 2011
I was looking for a kitchen timer with a decent build quality, good sized screen and a loud and piercing alarm. This fits the bill well and does the job.

It comes with a clever bracket arrangement on the rear which allows it to be secured by a stand, a magnet or a clip.

It could probably be cheaper, there may be others out there that are as good at a better price, but I am happy with my purchase and would recommend it. I will upload a photo to give you an idea of the size.
review image
on 26 July 2013
I was a little concerned reading some reviews that this was a little quiet, but it is not and I'm often sitting far from the kitchen
Very easy to use and highly recommended for everyone but the most advanced chefs with the most esoteric requirements
on 7 August 2017
This is one of the best timers I've had
on 18 February 2011
What a fantastic little timer !!! Its absolutely great a loud buzzer, very clear display replaceable battery, magnetic so easily displayed on your fridge or magnetic board. This is exactly what I have been looking I highly recommend it !
on 21 February 2015